Part 40 ~~~

Preview :-

?? - Aaahh...
Mrs.kim - Aaahhh...
_______________________________________

The lights suddenly got on and Mrs.kim was ready to hit the thief when she noticed everyone was there
means Mr & Mrs Lee, Halmeoni,
Taehyung, Y/n & Jungkook...

Everyone looked at Mrs.Kim who was holding her sandal in one hand while raising it...

Mrs.kim - What are you all doing here ?

She asked full of confusion return on her face & voice...

Suddenly Jungkook popped the party pooper and everyone screamed...

Everyone - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.KIM !!

Mrs.kim flinched due to their sudden shouting then she realised the whole living room is decorated beautifully with white & golden balloons...

Mrs.lee - Can you please put your sandal down now ?

Mrs.kim quickly put down her sandal and wore it being a little embarrassed as she said...

Mrs.kim - I-I am s-sorry..I thought some t-thief barged in my house....

Others chuckled when suddenly Taehyung came in front of her mother while holding a cake in his hands....

Taehyung - Happy Birthday My beautiful emma..Make a wish and blow the candles out...

He said while showing his boxy smile...

Mrs.kim eyes filled with tears as she said...

Mrs.kim - Didn't I told you not to celebrate my bir----

Taehyung shushed her as he said...

Tae - Plz emma..don't say like that..you deserve every happiness of these world..so make a wish and blow these candles out...

He said with a soft smile...

Halmeoni - Darling..do it plz...

Others also requested her so having no choice she nodded and closed her eyes while joining her hands as she make a wish in her mind...

"Please God..always keep my son Taehyung happy & the people around me" Mrs.kim then open her eyes as she blowed the candles out on the cake and everyone else clapped having a smile on their face...

Taehyung smiled as he kept the cake down on the table and grabbed a knife as he made his mother hold it...

Tae - Now..cut the cake mom !
Mrs.kim - Tae---
Tae - Plz..do it for me...

He showed his doe eyes..Mrs.kim sighed as she nodded and slowly cut the cake while others sing the happy birthday song for her....

After cutting the first piece..Taehyung
made her mother eat the cake..with a wide smile on his face..and Mrs.kim made him eat the cake too...