Part 50 ~~~

*Taehyung's POV few mins prior*

I was on my way back to home when I
notice Y/n..I was going to call her but I noticed a scooter coming towards her..

But Y/n didn't noticed it..I widen my eyes in fear as I run fast as I can and pull her to side before she can get hit.

Y/n opened her eyes to see Taehyung
looking at her with worried eyes and breathing heavily...

Tae - Are you okay ?

Y/n didn't heard his words as she just got some flashbacks...

Flashback

Tzuyu - Well cause I like Taehyung !!

Y/n - What ?! (eyes widen) Y-You like Taehyung ?!

Tzuyu - (nods) Yes..I like--no I love Taehyung !!

She said while staring at Y/n's eyes...

Y/n stare at her back and she can see that she was telling the truth...

Y/n - I-I..Okay

She don't know what to say...

Tzuyu - Y/n..I need your help

Y/n - What is it ?

Tzuyu - I need you to help me get hooked with Taehyung...

Y/n - WHAT !!

She stood up...

Y/n - What are you saying Tzuyu ?!

She asked while looking down at her...

Tzuyu - Yes..I need your help Y/n..I want you to help me get close to Taehyung...

She said while standing up too...

Tzuyu - Y/n..The day Taehyung saved me..I fall for him..it was love at first sight..(smiles)

Tzuyu - I thought I would not get to see Taehyung again..but I got to see him again Y/n..I can't tell you how much I am happy...

Y/n can see the happiness on her face..

Tzuyu - Y/n..I have never felt the way I feel with Taehyung when he is around..
My heart beat just increased when he is near me...

She said while blushing...

Tzuyu - I thought maybe it was just a crush..and it will go by as time passes but---

She said then looked at Y/n..who was already looking at her...

Tzuyu - but I was wrong Y/n..it only got stronger as time passes by...(smiles)
Believe me Y/n..I love Taehyung a lot and I am ready to do anything for him..

She said seriously...

Y/n looked down for few seconds then look up as she said...

Y/n - Tzuyu..you should confront Taehyung..and tell him how you feel about him..why are you telling me this ?

Tzuyu - Cause..you know Taehyung from a long time..you know him better than me Y/n...

Y/n - So ? 🤨

Tzuyu - So..I need you to help me to make Taehyung mine...

Y/n - Tzuyu..I-I---

Tzuyu - Please Y/n..(grabs her shoulders) Don't say no..You are my only hope..even though we just meet eachother but I know you are really a kind person..who will help anybody...