Part 1 ~~

*Clock Rings*

Y/n - Humm...(off the alarm & sat down on the bed while yawning...)
Y/n - Good morning To Myself...(smile)
(Looks at the clock) Ohh I wake up on time...I guess I am going to have a nice day today...(smiles brightly)
Y/n - Let's first get a good shower and begin this beautiful day....(smile)

*Walked towards her bathroom after
Taking her clothes & towel*
(Someone behind the door peeking inside...)

?? - This goona be funny Morning for you...Lee Y/N...(giggles)

*AFTER FEW MINS*

Y/n - KIM FU*KING TAEHYUNGGGGG....
(screams out of her lungs)
?? - HAHAHAHA....(laughs & run from there....)

*Meanwhile Downstairs Few mins before*

Mr.Lee - Good morning Mrs.Lee...(while entering the kitchen where Mrs.Lee was
Cooking breakfast for everyone...)
Mrs.Lee - Morning too...Mr.Lee....(while making a omlette...)
Mr.Lee - Did my Princess wake up ??
Mrs.Lee - Don't Know...Maybe she is still
Sleeping...
Mr.Lee - Ok Then...let me wake up my princess...(going to left but stopped my
Mrs.Lee...)
Mrs.Lee - No need..(while turning off the gas lead and turning towards him) He has already gone to wake her up...

*Good 2 mins silence*

Mr.Lee & Mrs.Lee - (eyes widden) No
way...
Mr.Lee - How can you send him when you know what happens after he wakes her up...(in disbelief)
Mrs.Lee - I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't notice it....when he went up there & I allowed him too...(awkward smile)
Mr.Lee - I have to do something before something happ---(cut off by Y/n's loud screams)

*Back to Present times*

Y/n - (Runs downstairs in her pyjamas &
Hair messy...)
Y/n - YAHH...YOU ALEIN COME BACK HERE....
?? - HAHAHA...CATCH ME IF YOU CAN FIRST SHORTY....
(?? Runs here & there in living room while Y/n runs behind to catch)
Mr.lee & Mrs.lee enters in the living room...after hearing the noises...
Mrs.Lee - Ohh my Gosh...(in Aespa's winter style) Not again...(roll eyes in 360°)
Mr.lee - This is because of you...and stop with that style...u look weird...😒(mumbles to himself Mrs.Lee heard it)
Mrs.Lee - What did you just said ?? (glaring at him)
Mr.Lee - Umm n-nothing...I s-said I-I should s-stopped them n-now....(nervous chuckle) (while escaping from his dangerous glares of his wife...)
Y/n - YAHH...YOU ALEIN STO--- (cut off by someone holding her gently...)
Y/n - Yahh..Appa leave me...I not going to leave this brat today....(angrily while pouting a little...)
Mr.Lee - It's enough running now princess...calm down...(caresses her hair softly which worked too)
Mrs.Lee - And You..(shot a glare to ??) Stop running & come here....
?? - (immediately do what she says)

*Someone enters the house...and everyone look at him/her*

??/Mom (Mrs.Kim) entered and saw everyone looking at her...

Mrs.Kim - Umm...Good Morning Everyone...I guess...
Everyone except Y/n - Good morning too
Mrs.Lee - Come have breakfast with us &
Call halmeoni (granny) too...(smiling)
Mr.lee & Y/n (mind) - Did she just forgot what was happening 2 seconds before...
(Looking at Mrs.lee weirdly)
Mrs.Kim - Thanks for inviting but It's okay..(lil smile) I too made breakfast but then I heard Y/n's loud scream so I came here to check if she is fine....
Mrs.Kim - Y/n are you okay ??
Mrs.Lee - Don't worry nothing happen to her....right Y/n ??
Everyone looked at Y/n....
Y/n - Yes I am fine...Aunty..(smile)
*But everyone except ?? Widen their eyes after seeing Y/n....and ?? was trying to hold his laugh but fail miserably and laughed loudly making
Everyone come out from their trance
And Mrs.lee also started laughing and
Mr.Lee was controlling his laughs but he giggling followed by Mrs.Kim too*

Y/n - (looked at them confusingly) What happened ?? Why you all laughing like
Maniacs ?? (while looking at ?? & Mrs.lee weirdly...)
Mrs.Lee - Y-Y/n w-what i-is t-this ?? (trying to speak while continuing laughing....)
Y/n - Huh..?? (Blink her eyes twice then
It struck her hard she widened her eyes...and quickly hide behind her appa)
Y/n (mind) - Gosh...how can I forgot about this ?? This is so embarassing..ugh
?? - HAHAHA...Owww...emma aah leave my ear-r...(pouting)
Mrs.Kim - You Brat..How many times should I tell you not to do this pranks ??
Huhh !! and see what you did to poor Y/n
(Glaring at ??)
Y/n - Yes Aunty...teach him a lesson...(cheering while still hiding behind her appa's back...)
?? - Aahh...oww...emma I am sorry..but plz leave my ear it's hurting...ahh oww..
Mrs.Kim - Ohh now you feeling hurt huhh...but never listens to me...hmm...
Mrs.lee - Aishh...that's enough now leave
his ear before it get apart from his body...
Mrs.Kim - (leaves it) (but still glares)
?? - Ahhoww...hehe I am sorry emma..
But now stop glaring at me...(pouting)
Mrs.Lee - Hmm...fine you little alein...(chuckles followed by Mr & Mrs Lee)
?? - Yahhh...I AM NOT AN ALEIN emma...
(winning)
Y/n - YES..YOU ARE AN ALEIN....(giggles)
?? - AND YOU ARE AN SHORTY...😜
Y/n - I AM NOT AN SHORTY...
?? - then I AM NOT AN ALEIN...OKay !!
Mr.Lee - Aishh..you too that's enough...
And You Kim Taehyung why did you did that ?? And when ?? (Short a glare but it was playful)
Tae - Heheh...Uncle I just mixed a little bit black syrup in Y/n's Colgate...it was a prank you know...(nervous smile while
Scratching his nape)
Mrs.lee - I am not even surprised you brat but it was good prank...(high five with tae)
Y/n - Yahh...emma on whose side are you ?? Me or this Alein ?? (Pouting)
Mrs.Lee - Ofcourse on my baby's side..
Y/n - I know you emma..you will love m--
(Cut off by Mrs.Lee)
Mrs.Lee - Let me complete my sentence first..I said I will on my baby's side means My cute and fluffy taetae's side...
and not yours...
Y/n - (jaw dropped) What ?? Are you really my emma or his huhh..?? How can you betray you own daughter ?? Appa see this...(pouting & winning)
Mr.lee - Aishh...don't tease my Princess..
Y/n you go and get fresh up and come down to eat your breakfast or you goona be late...
Y/n - Ok appa...(left from there but not before leaving a glare to Taehyung who just smirk back in Victory...)