Part 22 ~~~

*At Cafeteria*
Jisoo, Jinyoung & Jihyo were sitting on the table and waiting for Taehyung & Y/n to come..but then they saw Y/n entering but she was looking here & there while coming to their table..after she sat down she was still looking around...
Jihyo - Y/n..what happened ?
Y/n - Huh ? what do you mean unnie ?
Jihyo - I mean..why are you looking around ? Who are you finding ?
Y/n - I am just seeing if that alein is here or not...
Jinyoung - He still hasn't come here..but why are you looking for him ?
Y/n - Hehe..well..😅
Jisoo - What did you do to him ? Tell me y/n ? (eyeing her)
Y/n - Well..I just a little you know prank on him..😅
Jihyo - I knew it..but what did you do ?
Y/n - (tells them the whole thing)
Jisoo - Omg..Y/n and you called that a little prank huh ? (glares)
Y/n - Yah..unnie don't look at me like that it was not tha---oww ahh..(hiss as someone pinch her ear)
Others looked there and saw Taehyung grabbing Y/n's ear...
Y/n - Yaah..Taehyung leave me !!
Tae - Finally..I got you shorty !! and what were you saying it's not that bad huh ?! (pinch her ear more)
Y/n - Aah..ahh oww..I said leave my ear you alein !! (hissing)
Tae - Why should I ? Huh after what you did hmm...
Y/n - I did cause to get back to you !!
Tae - Really..you just throw me infront of Mrs.Kang after knowing how she is huh ?! (glares)
Y/n - Ok..ok but now leave my ear..it's paining..(pouting)
Tae - It should be----
Jisoo - Leave her Taehyung !!
Tae - But noona---
Jisoo - I said leave her ear Taehyung !!
Tae - (sighs & leaves her ear and sit between Jinyoung & Y/n)
Y/n - Oww..(rubs her ear)
Taehyung - You should be thankful to noona..just because of her I leave you today shorty..but don't assume I will not get back at you..just wait & watch I will get my revenge !! (glares)
Y/n - Yea..Yea go on..btw thanks Jisoo unnie..(smiles at Jisoo)
Jinyoung & Jihyo - (giggles)
Jisoo - (shakes her head) Let's eat our lunch now !!
Others - Yeah..!!
They start having their food..after they finished they continue to attend their further lectures...

*Somewhere in Korea*
?? - Are you sure you want to move to Seoul ?
?? - Yeah..Appa I am !!
?? - But..will you able to leave there alone ? Will you take care of yourself ? Will you be able----
?? - Aish..emma I will be fine there..I can take care of myself okay ?
?? - (sighs) I am just making sure son !!
?? - Your emma..is right son..we just don't want you to have trouble there...
?? - Trust me appa..I will be doing fine there..and wait who said I am alone..Uncle & Aunty is also there !!
?? - Yeah..you are right ! Fine I will ready your transfer papers..and inform them that you are coming---
?? - No !! Appa Don't inform uncle & aunty I want to surprise them and my bunny too..(giggles)
?? - (chuckles) Fine..as you wish son !
?? - They will be really happy to see you especially our bunny..(chuckles)
?? - Hehe..I know that's why I am surprising her..I want to see her reaction when she sees me...(smiles)
?? & ?? - (nods their heads smiling)

*Timing - 8:50pm*
*Taehyung's POV*
I was at my part-time job..and was cleaning the table..I looked at the clock and it was showing 8:50pm...
Well my shift gets over till 8 pm but today as customers were more..I have to wait behind..even my shift was over..After I served one last order..I said bye to my boss..and went out from the cafe..after removing my apron..I was walking back to home cause I don't have my bicycle with me today..and all thanks to that shorty who..puncher it's tyers..(sighs) As I walk by an alley I heard some sounds..I stopped walking and look in that direction..but it was pretty dark there so I wasn't able to see much...
Maybe I heard wrong..and was going to walk away but again I heard the same sounds..so I decide to check there and start walking inside the alley..As I got closer..I heard a girl's voice..I walked more closer..and saw a man pinning a girl to the wall..and forcing himself on her..I immediately
marched towards them..and removed that man from her..and pushed him down..the man stumbled to get up..oh so he is drunk too...
Man - What the fu*k are you doing ?
Why did you push me ?
Tae - I should be the one to ask you that what the fu*k you think you were doing huh ?! (glares)
Man - We were just e-enjoying ourselves..and you ruined it..idiot..(hiccups)
Tae - Enjoying ? my foot you were literally harrassing this girl !! (shouts)
Man - Huh ?! So what will you do boy ? Just go from here..and let me enjoy with her..(takes a steps towards them)
Tae - Dare to take one more step..it won't be good for you !! (warning tone)
Man - What will you do huh boy ?!
(challenging tone)
Tae - Call the police and put you behind the bars for harassing this girl !! (smirks & shows his phone to him)
Man - (gulps) (mind :- It's better..if I go from here..) F-Fine..I am g-going.. don't call the police..(runs from there while stumbling here & there)
Tae - (sighs)
I turned around and look at that girl..she was wearing a short dress..I guess she was clubbing before..and I think she is drunk too cause I can smell alcohol from her...
Tae - Are you okay ?
I asked but she just stared at me..I again asked her...
Tae - Are you okay ? Can you hear me ? (waving his hands infront of her face)
Girl - Aah..umm y-yes I can hear you..
Tae - So are you okay ? Are you hurt somewhere ?
Girl - N-No I-I am fine..and thank you for saving me from getting raped...(smiles)
Tae - Hmm..No problem but you should be careful..What if I or someone didn't come here at right time ? What will you do then ?
Girl - I-I---(looks down & sighs) I will be careful from next time..but still thank you so much for saving me on right time..Mr ?
Tae - It's Kim Taehyung..and yours ?
Girl - Chou----
She was cutted off when my phone start ringing..I excused myself and went a little far to attend the call...
Meanwhile with the girl.."Gosh..how can he be this hot & handsome at the same time ? He is like a Greek god !!
I never seen a guy who is this much handsome like him..😍" She thought as she stared at his back...
Tae - Yeah..emma I am coming..yes don't worry..I am on my way..hmm
(cuts the call & sighs) She is so worried for me..(shakes his head then walk back to her) I have to go now...
Girl - Ohh..okay (sad as he is going)
Tae - Do you have your phone with you ?
Girl - Huh ? (Looks around) Ohh here it is..(picks it and opens it) Thank God it's working...
Tae - Good..call someone who can pick you up...
Girl - Yeah..(rubs her hands due to coldness there)
Tae - (noticed it then removed his jacket) Here..take it..(shows his jacket)
Girl - Umm..(smiles and takes his jacket and wears it) Thanks Taehyung - shii !!
Tae - Your welcome..I will go now bye !! (Smiles a little)
Saying this Taehyung started to walk away...
Girl - Bye-Bye !! Hope we met again...(mumbles the last part)
*Taehyung's POV End*

*Girl's POV*
I dialled my friends number and she picked it up and I told her to pick me up..I hang up..I walked out of the alley..I was standing near the road and waiting for her..when Taehyung's handsome face flash in my mind..and automatically a smile appeared on my lips..How can he be this handsome ?
I was thinking about him when I heard a car honk..I looked infront and saw my friend..I walk towards the car and sit on the passenger seat...
?? - Hey !! What were you doing here at this time ?? you were clubbing----
Girl - Can you start the car ? we can talk while driving..hmm
?? - Sure..(starts the engine) Ok now tell me what were you doing there ??
Girl - (sighs and tells how she almost got raped but was saved)
?? - Omg !! This is crazy..thank God that guy came on time and saved you !!
Girl - Hmm..I know..I am glad he came..(smiles)
?? - You should be careful..I told you to always take someone with you when you go to the club..or at least inform me so I can pick you up afterwards...
Girl - I know but I just want to have some fun..but that drunk guy ruined it..he dragged me out of the club by force..and I was not much in my senses to fight back..(sighs and tries to keep her eyes open)
?? - (noticed it) It's Okay..I am glad that you are okay..sleep I will wake you up when we reach your home...
Girl - Thanks..bestie !! (Smiles and closes her eyes and immediately falls asleep)
?? - (chuckles)
_______________________________________

Who is he ? the one who wants to come to Seoul..Who he want to surprise ?
And who is this girl which Taehyung saved from getting raped..? Who is she ? And her bestie ?
To know the answers continue to read my story and show support to it..☺️
Ok bye Everyone take care !! 💜