Part 46 ~~~

Time :- 12:30 pm

Y/n came out from the convenience store after buying the groceries which her mom told her to buy...

Y/n - Done !! Let's go home..then I will tell emma to make me some ramen...

She said smiling to herself then start walking...

Y/n thought to take a walk around the park before she go to home..so she start walking towards the nearby park...

She reached the park after 10 mins and went to sit down on a wooden bench and keep the plastic bags beside her...

She took a deep breath inhaling the fresh air of the park and looked around as she saw small children playing around with eachother...

She started giggling as she saw how cute the children were looking..when her eyes fell on a boy who was sitting alone..she frowned looking at him...

Y/n decided to approach that little boy after few seconds...

Y/n - Hey !!

The little boy looked up at her...

Y/n - What are you doing here alone kid ? Why aren't you playing with those kids there ?

She said as she point at children playing on the slides & swings...

The boy didn't said anything and just looked down with a pout on his face...

Y/n - You can tell me you know..maybe I can help you hmm ?

Boy - I want to play on the swing & slide alone but they won't let me so I get angry and didn't want to play with them...

Y/n - Well..you shouldn't be like these hmm..those kids also came here to just play like you so instead of getting angry you should go and play with them...(smiles)

Boy - No !! I don't want to..I want to play alone on rides..(pouts angrily)

He said crossing his hands stubbornly

Y/n - (thinks) Do you want to hear a story ?

Boy - Story ?

Y/n - Yep..the story is about a selfish
little puppy..you want to know how he ended up all alone with no friends at all ?!

The little boy nodded his head as Y/n smiled before start telling him the story...

Y/n - Once upon of a time there was
this little puppy who was stubborn and don't like to share anything with anyone..his name was Jerry..and Jerry
don't like to share anything with anyone...

Boy - Really..?

He asked while looking at Y/n with his cat like eyes..Y/n chuckled before nodding her head as she continued the story...

Y/n - Yeah..so Jerry behave badly with other puppies, scared them off so as time passes other puppies stop playing with him and Jerry was happy at first as he got to play all alone with the toys but as time passes he got bored playing alone so he went to play with other puppies but you know what happened next ?

Boy - What happened ? Tell me noona ?

Y/n - (smiles) But the other puppies didn't let Jerry play with them saying..
"there was a time you don't want to play with us then now we don't want to play with you anymore"

Y/n - So Jerry ended up with no friends to play with at all...

She said then looked at the little boy who was looking down he understood what she meant to tell him by this story...

Y/n smiles as she asked him...

Y/n - So..little one tell me what is the moral of these story hmm ?

Boy - The moral of the story is that noona we shouldn't be stubborn nor selfish and share things with our friends...