Part 34 ~~~

As usual Tae & Y/n reached the uni..but today they noticed people gathering and making a circle..they looked at eachother then at the circle of people infront of them...

Y/n - What's going on there ?
Tae - Don't know..shorty let's go see...

He said and Y/n nodded as they were going to go there but halted in their steps when they heard...

?? - Taehyung ! Y/n !!

They heard Jungkook calling their names..they turned around and saw Jungkook running towards them...

Y/n - Hey Kook !! (Smiles)
Jungkook - Hi !

He said smiling back then he eyes noticed the group of people surrounding something...

Jungkook - What is happening there ?

He said pointing towards the crowd...

Tae - Don't know buddy..we just arrived here...
Y/n - Yeah..we were going there before you called us...
Jungkook - Is someone bullying someone or what ?

Hearing this Y/n's eyes widen...

Y/n - No way ! In our uni bully things don't happen..but if someone is bullying someone lemme go and break their teeths...

She said ready to go there but was stopped by Taehyung who grabbed her forehead..while saying...

Tae - Hold on shorty..you ain't getting into any fight with anyone get it ?
Y/n - But why ? you know I can't see someone suffering like that...

She said trying to get away from his hold...

Tae - I know..but you are not allowed to get into fight am I clear ?
Y/n - Aish..at least let me see what is happening there ?

She said whining to him...

Tae - No---
Y/n - Look Jinyoung is calling you !!
Tae - Huh ? Where---

He said as he turned around and Y/n took this chance to get away from his hold and quickly going towards the crowd....

Tae - Yahh..shorty come back here !!

He said shouting but Y/n was already far away from him...

Jungkook laughed seeing this...

Jungkook - Dude..she fooled you !!
Tae - Shut up and let's go there before she jump into the fight...

He said and walked towards the crowd..followed by Jungkook...

Taehyung get into the crowd and stand beside Y/n as he said...

Tae - You shorty why---
Y/n - Shut up alien and look there...

She said while pointing towards infront...

Taehyung looked infront and saw a brand new Lamborghini car..then two girls came out of it...

The first girl was wearing fancy stylish clothes and heels and the other girl was wearing baggy clothes and sneakers...

The girl wearing fancy clothes was wearing sunglasses so her half face was only visible for Taehyung..but he somehow finding her similar...

*?? POV *

Today I arrived at our new University as I & my friend got down from my Lamborghini people were already surrounding us..huh such middle classes they are !!

I looked around and saw people looking at me and whispering..then my friend came by my side as she said...

?? - Girl..let's go inside fast..
?? - (chuckles) Just say you are hating this much attention right ?
?? - (sighs) Yeah..and you are liking this much attention, don't you ?
?? - Yeah..cause I deserved to be the center of attention baby...