Part 9 ~~~

*At Night*
*In A Bar*
*Loud music is going on and everyone was minding their own business*
*In a corner there was a group of friends drinking & talking to eachother*

?? 1 - So dude...did you get that girl or not ?? (Siping his drink)
?? 2 - No..I am still trying..but I will get her soon...(siping his drink)
?? 3 - (was drinking but suddenly throw it out after listening to him)
?? 4 - Yahh...what the fu*k are you doing ?? (takes a tissue as some drink falls on him too as he was just beside him)
?? 3 - Are you still trying to get that girl ?? I mean it takes you only 2 days to get one...I am surprised...
?? 2 - So what ?? I am trying but her guy bestfriend is always around her..and he is kind of protective of her...🙄
?? 1 - I see..but if you loose this bet..you have to pay us...I hope you remember that...(smirk)
?? 2 - Yeah..I know but you guys will not get that as I am going to her mine...no matter what...(smirk back)
?? 1,3,4 - We will see that....(simps their drinks)

*Next Morning*

Emma - Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS.....!!! BREAKFAST IS READY....!!! (shouts)
Y/n - NAE ~~COMING EMMA...(shouts back)
*Few mins later Y/n comes and sat down on his seat*
Emma - here eat up...(kept the breakfast infront of her)
Y/n - thanks emma...(starts eating)
Y/n - Emma where is Appa ?? don't he want to eat his breakfast ??
Emma - Your appa has already eaten his breakfast and has gone to work....
Y/n - Ohh...Ok...(continue to her breakfast)
*After completing her breakfast his kissed her mom's cheek & left from there*

*At Classroom*

Y/n - (focusing on her lecture but then feel someone's gaze on her so looked around and found Mark and when they make a eye contact he smiled sweetly to her...she awakardly smile back to him quickly look away)
Y/n - (mind - What is wrong with this guy ?? Why do he smile like that to me..??)
Y/n - (then again focus on her lecture but still she can feel his gaze on her..but she try hard to ignore him & his gaze and it worked...)

*At Cafeteria*

Jihyo - So you guys remember about sleepover right ??
Others - Yeah..we do
Y/n - Tae..what about your work then ??
Tae - I will come to Jihyo noona's house after my shift...
Y/n - Ohh..okay...
Y/n - (mind - should I tell about Mark...??
or I just overthinking about it..I think yes..I should not assume things...)
Tae - Yahh...shorty
Y/n - Yahh...alein why are shouting...??(glare)
Tae - I had called you 2 times before but were not listening to me..and were daydreaming...(glare back)
Jisoo - Yeah..he did..
Tae - What were you thinking huh...??
Y/n - Nothing...now say what you want to say ??
Tae - Well I just want ask when are you going to that library which I suggested you yesterday...??
Y/n - Ohh..yeah umm..today if you are free then we can go but if you busy then just me the address I will go there myself...
Tae - No..It's ok I will com-----(phone rings) excuse me...
Tae - (attends the call) Hello..??Yes..aumm...hmm ok ok I will come..yeah it's fine..ok bye...(cuts the call)
Tae - Y/n sorry..I can't come..I have work..in cafe...
Y/n - You don't have to be sorry alein..just message me the address I will go there my smile..(lil smile)
Tae - Fine....
Jihyo - Why do you want to go to other library when we have a big one in our university Y/n ??
Y/n - Well..I want a book but someone else take it first and there is no copy of it in library...that's why I will look for it in other library...
Jihyo - Ohh...ok...(noded)
Y/n - I will going then..bye..
Others - Bye.
Y/n - (left from there)
*After sometime all others left to their respective classes as lunch time was going to over*

*At Y/n's Home*

Y/n - I AM HOME...!!!
Appa - Ohh welcome sweety...(smiles)
Y/n - Appa..(runs to him & hugs him)
Appa - (hugs back) I see..my princess missed me huh..(smiles)
Y/n - Yes..I did..why will I not..today you left early for work...(pout)
Appa - I have to princess...(carresses her back)
Y/n - Hmm...
Appa - Ok now go..get changed first...
Y/n - (breaks the hug) okay...appa..😊
Y/n - (went upstairs and took a short shower and wear some comfy clothes just let your free)

*Then went downstairs and see her appa is watching TV so went beside him sat down and lay her on his shoulders & her side hug her*

Y/n - What are you watching Appa ??
Appa - Randomly watching...how was your day princess ??
Y/n - It was good..appa
Appa - Hmm...
Y/n - How was your day ?? Are you feeling tired ?? (Looks at him)
Appa - It was good too..and yeah a Lil bit...
*Silence*
Y/n - Appa..I am not going to let you work when I will get an job....
Appa - (looks at her and blink his twice eyes then chuckles)
Appa - Why are you suddenly saying this ?? Princess...
Y/n - Because I don't want to you to get tired so much...you are trying so hard for me & emma...(smiles)
Appa - I have too princess.. it's my responsibility...(smiles back)
Y/n - and it's my responsibility too..that I will take care of you when you & emma get's old...
Appa - I see...my princess is growning up so fast..that she already wanted to take care of us...(sweetly smiles)
Y/n - Yeah...Appa...(smiles back softly)
Emma - Ohh my my....
Appa & Y/n - (turns their head and saw Mrs.less standing there. She then towards them and stand the sofa)
Emma - So I see my daughter is behaving like a grown up child..(teasing)
Y/n - Yahh..emma what you do mean ?? I always behave like one...(winning)
Emma - Yea..yea I can see that very well...(roll eyes)
Y/n - Appa see emma..is teasing me..(pout)
Appa - Yahh..don't tease my baby...(side hug her)
Emma - Yea..you and your baby..(sarcastically) ok now let's go.. dinner is ready...
Appa & Y/n - Okay...(noded)
*Then 3 of them went to dinner*