Part 56 ~~~

Y/n was on her way to the cafeteria as it was lunch time..she was in her own thoughts...

And didn't notice someone coming towards her direction...

That person bumped into her making Y/n startled as she was going to fall back..she closed her eyes in fear...

But soon she felt someone holding her from her waist..and not letting her get hurt by the hard tiles...

Y/n opened her eyes to see Jungkook looking at her with worried eyes...

Jungkook - Are you okay bunny ?

Y/n - Aah..yes I am fine..thanks kook
(smiles)

Taehyung was also walking towards the cafeteria hall when he stopped as he saw Y/n & Jungkook in that position...

His eyes followed how Jungkook was holding Y/n's waist and Y/n's hands on Jungkook's chest...

Suddenly a wave of jealousy passes through his veins as he stares at Jungkook & Y/n...

He clenched his palms as he saw Y/n smiling at Jungkook so sweetly...

?? - They looked so cute right ?

Taehyung heard someone say beside him..he looked there to see Tzuyu standing there while looking at Jungkook & Y/n...

Tzuyu - Aww..they will make such a cute couple..(smiles)

Taehyung heard this as he looked back at them..and saw them laughing together...

Tae - They are just best friends !!

He said while staring at them...

Tzuyu looked at Taehyung and saw the way he was looking at Jungkook & Y/n..she also noticed the tint of jealousy in his voice...

Tzuyu smirked a little before saying

Tzuyu - Well..that's how sometimes love started between two people..you know ?

Tzuyu - First friendship then relationship...

Taehyung looked at Tzuyu as she shrugged her shoulders...

Taehyung looked back at them as his heart was not liking the words which Tzuyu just spilled out...

He turned around to leave but was stopped by Tzuyu who hold his wrist...

Tzuyu - Where are you going Taehyung ?

Before Taehyung can answer they heard Jungkook's voice....

Jungkook - Taehyung !!

Taehyung looked back to saw Jungkook & Y/n walking towards them...

Y/n noticed Tzuyu's hands holding Taehyung's wrist...

Taehyung followed Y/n's gaze as he saw what she was looking at and then freed his wrist from Tzuyu's hold..and turned to them properly...

Jungkook - What are you doing here ?
Aren't you going to Cafeteria ?

Tae - Aah..y-yes I am..(nods)

Jungkook - Let's g---

Y/n - Wait a min kook...

She said as she gained the attention of three...

They all looked at her as she said...

Y/n - I was wondering if we can hang out today ? I mean if you guys are free...

She said while glancing both at Jungkook & Taehyung...

While Tzuyu smiled excitedly...

Jungkook - Sure..bunny let's hang out it's been quite a while we have hung out together...(smiles)