Part 35 ~~~

Time :- 6:00 pm

Y/n was standing outside the mall and waiting for Taehyung..as they planned yesterday to buy gifts and other things for Mrs.Kim birthday...

Y/n - Where is this alien ? He told me to come here till 5:30 pm..but look at him..he still didn't show up...

She said angrily while tapping her foot on the ground...

Y/n - I am going to kick this alien's a** once he show up infront of me...

She said while greeting her teeth...

Y/n's Look👆

After 5 mins..she heard someone calling her...

?? - Y/n !!

It was Taehyung..he ran towards Y/n
and stand in front of her...

Taehyung's Look 👇

Tae - I am here----Y/n - I can see that

Tae - I am here----
Y/n - I can see that..alien..God has given me two beautiful eyes..to see that...

She said glaring at him...

He frowned at seeing her like that...

Tae - Woh-Woh !! What's with you ? Why do you look angry---
Y/n - Really..you have the audacity to ask me that question ?! Huh !!
Tae - What---
Y/n - Look at the time first !!

Taehyung took out his phone and looked at the time and it was showing 6:07 pm...

He widened his eyes after seeing the time then he looked at Y/n who was now glaring at him as if she would burn him alive...

Tae - Hahaha..😅 Y-Y/n..I can explain you see..I got stuck at work and forgot to see the time...

He said with nervousness in his voice...

Y/n - Then at least you can call or message me that you are going to come late..so I don't have to wait for fu*king 30 mins Kim Taehyung !!