Part 26 ~~~

Taehyung held his breath for a second as he heard that..but still tried to speak bravely....

Taehyung - Who are you ?
?? - That doesn't matter boy..you came to save your friend right ? (deep voice)
Taehyung - (widens his eyes) Where is Y/n ?
?? - (chuckles) She is with..me
Taehyung - Who are you ? What did you do to her ? (angry)

Taehyung said as he tried to turn his head but the man behind him didn't let him as he pressed something on his head with more force and Taehyung assumed to be that a freaking Gun ?!

?? - Don't dare to move or else you will regret it !! (deep voice)
Taehyung - (gulps) Where is my friend ? Tell me or else I will call the police...

Taehyung said as he showed him his phone but the man behind him took his phone in a swift moment leaving Taehyung in shock...

?? - Now what will you do huh buddy ? (chuckles)

Taehyung was going to say something when he realised something.."Wait a second..Buddy ? Taehyung's eyes widen but he wants to confirm..if he was right or not...

Taehyung - What do you want Mr ?
I will give you anything you want but please don't do anything to me or my friend...
?? - Really anything you will give me ?
Taehyung - Yes..like anything..umm like..money ? Phone ? Or like banana milk ?
?? - Yes..I want banana milk..give me that..(fastly)

Taehyung smirked as he heard that then quickly turned back as he stood up..and yes he was right it was none other than his best friend..his buddy..
Jungkook !!

Jungkook got shocked at first but then smiled nervously as he waved at him...

Jungkook - Hello Buddy ! How are you ? Nice weather right ? (Nervously)
Taehyung - You..come here Jeon Jungkook..I will tell you how the weather is...(sarcastic smile)

Taehyung then runs towards Jungkook in order to catch him but Jungkook starts running from him...

Jungkook - Sorry buddy..listen to me---
Taehyung - What to listen to huh ? How dare you prank me like that Jeon ?!

Yes Taehyung immediately recognised
Jungkook when he said buddy..cause why will the person who is holding a gun to your head will call you a buddy ? And Taehyung was 100% sure when Jungkook asked Banana milk instead of money or phone cause he knows Jungkook can never say no to banana milk..he is literally obsessed with it...

Taehyung was still chasing Jungkook and was telling him to stop but Jungkook was not listening to him..So he got an idea..he smirked as he shouted...

Taehyung - YAH..SEE THERE..IS THAT A BANANA MILK PACKET OR WHAT !!

Listening to this Jungkook immediately stopped and asked as he
looked around...

Jungkook - Where ? Where is it ? Taeh---
Taehyung - Yes..I catch you..(locks his arm around his neck)
Taehyung - Now where will you run huh ? You a**hole !!
Jungkook - Yah-Yah..Tae leave me....
Taehyung - Why will huh ? You literally prank me..do you know how sacred I actually got there...
Jungkook - Aah..sorry na..but it wasn't me who planned that prank Tae... buddy..(pouts)
Taehyung - Then who was it ? (realised something) Wait..where is
Y/n ?

Before Jungkook can say something Tae heard some flashing sounds...
He turned his head back and saw Y/n holding the phone and when she noticed he is looking at her..She started laughing hysterically...

Y/n - OMG !! THAT WAS SO FUN !! 😂
Taehyung - Wait..that means..(let go of Jungkook's neck)
Jungkook - Yes..she was the one who planned this prank..I just helped her..
Oww..my neck..(rubs his neck)
Taehyung - You weren't in danger ?
But she called me that telling me she need my help ?
Jungkook - Yes..that was a plan so you can come here fast..(awkward smile)