Part 42 ~~~

Taehyung & Y/n turned around to see Tzuyu running towards them while waving her hands...

But as she got closed to them she disbalanced as she was wearing heels...

Y/n - Tzuyu..look out !!

She said as she worriedly looked at her...

Tzuyu directly fell onto Taehyung who balanced himself from felling backwards and caught Tzuyu by holding her shoulders....

Tzuyu looked at Taehyung as he caught her on time..and stared at him without blinking...

"Taehyung-ah why are you so handsome ? What are you doing to me ?" Tzuyu thought...

Y/n - Tzuyu are you okay ?

Hearing her voice Taehyung & Tzuyu broke their eye contact as Tzuyu stand straight...

Tzuyu - A-ah..yes I am fine...
Y/n - You should not run like these in hight heels Tzuyu..or you will end up hurting yourself...

She said in a worried tone...

Tzuyu - Heheh..right..Y/n (looks at Taehyung) Thanks Taehyung for saving me again..(smiles)
Tae - It's okay !! Just be careful from next time...

Tzuyu nodded her head with a smile...

Y/n - Why were you running by the way ?
Tzuyu - Ohh..I just want to ask if you guys can help me with studies ?

Taehyung & Y/n didn't got her point clearing so they looked at her with a frown...

Tzuyu - I mean to say..can you spare some time after uni and help me out in my studies..as you know I join the uni late and soon our tests are going to start and I am not prepared for it at all...

She said and took a pause before she continued again...

Tzuyu - And you guys are good in studies..I heard it from some students so I want you guys to help me out...

She said as she looked at them with hopefully eyes...

Taehyung & Y/n looked at eachother
then at Tzuyu...

Tzuyu - Plz..Taehyung helped me out--I mean Y/n you too..😅
Taehyung - Sorry..Tzuyu I can't help you out...
Tzuyu - Why Taehyung ? (confused)
Taehyung - Cause..after uni..I have part-time job to do..and I myself got limited time to do my studies...

Tzuyu made an 'O' face as she looked down..she was sad...

Y/n noticed it so she said...

Y/n - Don't be sad Tzuyu..I will help you out in studies..hmm..

She said smiling as Tzuyu looked at her for a few seconds before smiling back and saying...

Tzuyu - Thank you so much Y/n !! You are so kind...

Y/n just smiled..and said no problem...

Time Skip :-

Y/n & Taehyung were walking back to their home...

And Y/n noticed his silent behaviour today..she knows he doesn't talk much
when he is upset or if something is bothering him...

Y/n hold his wrist stopping him from walking...

Taehyung looked at her confused before asking her...

Tae - What happened ?
Y/n - You tell me..what happened to you ?
Tae - What will happen to me ? What are you talking about shorty ?
Y/n - I know..you don't talk much when you are upset or something is bothering you..so tell me what it is ?