Part 8 ~~~

*At Y/n's House*
*Lee family are watching some random show on TV together*

Y/n - Appa & Emma..you know Tae has got an part-time job to help his mom....
Emma - What really... it's so sweet of him...(smiles)
Appa - Yeah...he is becoming a grown up man now...(chuckles)
Emma - Hmm...yeah but still he is that cute fluffy alein...(laughs)
Y/n - Yeah...(laughs)
Appa - (chuckles)

*Next Morning*

Y/n - Emma..is breakfast ready ??
Emma - Yeah...here is your breakfast...
Y/n - Hmm...good (while eating)
Emma - (chuckles) I know it is good but eat slowly or you will choke...
Appa - Yeah...your emma is right sweety...eat slowly...
Y/n - Nae ~~~Appaww & Emmaww...(munching the food)
Mr & Mrs Lee - (chuckles & smiles)

*Outside Y/n's House*

Y/n - Where is this alei----
Tae - I am here shorty...(yawning)
Y/n - Did you not get enough sleep ??
Tae - No I came late at yesterday night as I have so much work on my first day itself...uff....(pout)
Y/n - It's ok..you will get used to it...(smiles)
Tae - Yeah... let's go now...
Y/n - Okay...!!
*They take their bicycles and went from there to went to university*
*At Classroom*

Y/n - (focusing on her lecture then her eyes went on tae who was sleeping peacefully)
Y/n - (mind - Aishh...he is sleeping but it's not his fault he didn't get enough
sleep..let him sleep this lecture I will wake him up after this lecture is over..hmm but he looks cute while sleeping...*glance at Tae & giggles quietly*)
Y/n - (then back to focus on her lecture)

*At Cafeteria*

Jisoo - Here is your lunch everyone eat up...(place the food on table)
Others - Thanks...
Tae - (dozing off while even eating)
Y/n - (noticed it) Yahh...you idiot don't sleep here...eat your food...
Tae - I don't feel like eating...
Y/n - No..you have to eat.. aunty had messaged me that you didn't eat your breakfast today...so she told me to make sure that you eat your lunch...(strictly)
Tae - Waee..she told you ??
Y/n - Cause she trust me..obviously..now shut up..and eat before I kich your ass..(glare)
Tae - Jess..ok ok..calm down..I am eating...(eats his food)
Y/n - hmm..that's better...
Others - (chuckles & smiles)
Jihyo - Y/niee is behaving like a wife ~~
(teasing & chuckles)
Jisoo - Yeah...(chuckles)
Y/n - Yahh..unnie I am not...(pouting & looks away as a lil blush appears on her face and to hide it)
Tae - (looks at her & chuckles) (mind - cute...)

*At Library*

*At Library*

*Y/n was here for a book which she need to complete her homework and was searching for it*

Y/n - Yess..finally found it..(going to take it but stopped when another hand also try to take it)(sees the person and saw it was...Mark)
Mark - Hey..Y/n..(smiles)
Y/n - Um..Hi..(smiles back a little)
Mark - I see you want this book to complete the homework which was given to us...am I right ??
Y/n - Yes..you are right..and I see you too need this...(awakardly)
Mark - (chuckles) Yes...
Y/n - It's ok you can take this one..I will look for another one...🙂
Mark - No..it's okay you can have this one..I will search for another one...☺️
Y/n - Are you sur---(cut off by librarian who was just beside them as she was keeping some books there)
Librarian - There is only one copy of this book in whole library....(then walked away)
Y/n - (looks at Mark & smiles awakardly)
Y/n - It's ok you can take it...
Mark - But you need it too..(thinks) umm...if you don't mind can you give me your number ??
Y/n - huh..what ??
Mark - I mean..then I can send you the required notes from this book...(smiles)
Y/n - No.. it's okay you can have it..I will look for it in another library..🙂
Mark - Um..ohh...I see but still----
Y/n - It's okay...Mark I said you can have it..okay bye I have to go now...(lil smile)
Mark - A-ah o-ok..bye...(smiles)
Y/n - (left from there)
Mark - (greets his teeth angrily then left from there too)

*At Outside The University*
*Jinyoung, Jisoo & Jihyo had already left. Tae was waiting for Y/n to come*

Y/n - Hey why are you still here ??
Tae - I was waiting for you..but where were you ??
Y/n - Well I was looking for a book in library...
Tae - So did you find that book ??
Y/n - No..as Mark also want that book..so I had let him taken that book....(shrugged his shoulders)
Tae - Ohh..then did you find the copy of that book ??
Y/n - there is no copy of that book in library...(sigh)
Tae - Ohh....
Y/n - What ohh..I need that book to complete that assignment....(pout)
Tae - Then you should have not given the book to that Mark...(roll eyes)
Y/n - If I didn't give that book to him then he was asking my number so I can send him the required notes from that book but I don't want to give my number so I let him take that book....(sigh)
Tae - that's better....(mumbles)
Y/n - What did you said ??
Tae - Nothing...
Y/n - Aishh....but now what can I do now ?? the other library is quite far away from here...and I don't have thay much time to even go there...(pout & frustrated)
Tae - Well..a new library has been open near by the cafe were I work..so I think we should try for looking that book there...what's says ??
Y/n - What really...Yahh..then it will help me alot...(smiles)
Tae - (chuckles) Ok..Ok let's go now..we are already late...
Y/n - Yeah...but don't you have work today ??
Tae - No...today I got an off..as my boss have to go somewhere & the head is also not present here..so boss give an holiday to all of us....
Y/n - Ohh..ok...
*Then they take their bicycles and start peddling*