Part 6 ~~~

*At Y/n's Home*

Y/n - Andd Donee...aahh..(stretches herself a little) finally I completed my assignments...(pack them nicely) Hmm..ok now I am free..so what should I do...?? Should I go down and help emma with something yes Let's goo...
Y/n - (went downstairs after taking her phone with her)
Y/n - Heyy emma...do you need any help with cooking ??
Emma - NO I DON'T...
Y/n - Jess...okok but why are shouting ??
You can just say me no...(pout)
Emma - Ohh really last time you ask me the same question...and I thought finally my daughter is grown up and she want to learn cooking but she ended up burning my favourite pan..which I just bought a week then...(sarcastically)
Y/n - Umm...did i really do that ??
Emma - (glares)
Y/n - hehee...okok I remember..but I did by accident and i already bought you a new pan by my pocket money...(pout)
Emma - So what you still burn it...
Y/n - ok ok fine leave that topic..i am just really bored so I thought to help you...
Emma - Here is nothing..that you can help me with..so just shoo..shoo...
Y/n - Jess..ok ok I am going...
Y/n - (sat down on couch) Hmm...what should I do ?? (thinks) yes let me call that idiot...(grins)
*On call with Tae*
Y/n - Hey Alein ??
Tae - Why did you call me shorty ??
Y/n - Waee...can't i call you ?? (Pout)
Tae - You can...but not now I am busy..
Y/n - What are you busy with ??
Tae - I am playing games with my friends right now...ok bye i will hang up now...
Y/n - Waittt....
Tae - What now speak fast...(irritate)
Y/n - Can I plz join you too...?? I am feeling really bored now...(pout)
Tae - No you can't...
Y/n - Waeeee...(winning)
Tae - Cause...there are only boys are playing with me..
Y/n - So what...?? are you saying that I am not a good player...
Tae - You are..but you can play games when I am with you only...ok..ok bye now....
Y/n - hey wait tae----(phone gets cut)
Y/n - (stare at her phone) Did this alein just hang up on me ?? How can he ??
Ughh..I am going to kick his ass now...
seriously...(roll eyes) but what does he mean I can play games when he is only there ?? that doesn't make any sense to me...i can play with whoever I want...😤
Y/n - Aishh...but I am really bored now but...(pout) what should I do ?? Ohh wait how can I forgot it ?? Let's waitch my favourite k-drama "BIG MOUSE" yeahh...
Y/n - (On the TV and start watching the K- drama)

*At Tae's Home*
*Tae is playing games with his online friends while face timing them*
*He had off his camera & speaker when he was on call with Y/n*

Kris(Tae's friend) - What happened bro ?? where were you I was calling you from past 10 mins...
Tae - Sorry..I just have to attend a call...
Jake(Tae's friend) - Ohh ~~ were you talking to your girlfriend ?? (Teasing)
Tae - No..🙄 and I don't have one...
James(Tae's friend) - You should get one already you are adult now...or you have a crush...?? (Teasing)
Tae - I am not interested in anyone and I am still not ready for relationship...
Kris - Yeah..Yeah...(chuckles)
Tae - Shut up...and let's focus on game...
Tae - (mind) - That's the reason I don't want Y/n to play games with them..they are really flirty...they will try to hit on her...(roll his eyes secretly)

*Time Skip Dinner Time*

Y/n - Appa & Emma..I have a sleepover at Jihyo unnie's house this weekend...so can I go ??
Emma - Sure baby...
Appa - Who is joining you ??
Y/n - Tae, Jisoo unnie & Jinyoung-shii....
Appa - Hmm...
Y/n - Appa...
Appa - Yeah..you can go....
Y/n - Thanks appa & emma...(smiles)
Mr & Mrs Lee - (smiles back)

*In Y/n's bedroom*
*After a fresh shower & changing into some comfy clothes Y/n was going to sleep but stopped when her phone rings*

Y/n - Who is now calling me this late ?? (Takes her phone and see tae is calling her) (rolls her eyes & picks it up)
*On call*
Tae - Hey shorty...
Y/n - Why are you calling me this late ??
Tae - Waee...can't I call you ??
Y/n - No you can't...
Tae - Are you still mad at me ?? For not allowing to play games with me earlier..
Y/n - Yes..why shouldn't I...you know I also play games well then why didn't you allow me to play games with you guys ?? (Pout)
Tae - Aishh...there was reason behind it...
Y/n - tell me the reason..I want to know...
Tae - See..(sigh) my friends are really flirty type so...
Y/n - just cause of this reason...(disbelief)
Tae - Yeah...
Y/n - You know tae..i already knew you are weird but you are becoming weird day-by-day more...🙄
Tae - Huh..(jaw dropped) Yahh..you dumb don't you understand this ??
Y/n - What should i understand in this nonsense ??
Tae - You know Y/n..i also already knew you were dumb but you are becoming dumb more day-by-day...(sarcastically)
Y/n - Huh..yahh I am not dumb...you idiot...🙄
Tae - Yes you are an idiot...(irritate)
Y/n - How do I became idiot----
Tae - Can't you simply understand this...they will try to hit on you..Y/n..(irritatedly)
*Silence*
Y/n - Umm...so what if they hit also..you think I will do the same...
Tae - I know you will not but still...i can't let that happen...
Y/n - (sigh) See..Tae you don't have to worry much...if they did also I will shut them down immediately and you know that...
Tae - Yeah...I still remember how you savegly roasted that guy who try to hit on you last year...(chuckles)
Y/n - And you were there laughing your ass out..(chuckles)
Tae - Yeah...(giggles)
Tae - so are you still---
Y/n - No I am not...but promise me that you will next time let me join you guys...
Tae - (sigh) Aishh...fine okay I will...
Y/n - Hmm..ok I will hang up as I am sleepy...(yawn)
Tae - Hmm...good night shorty...
Y/n - Good night Alein....
*Call gets cut and both of them go to their dreamlands*