Part 53 ~~~

5 days has passed

Y/n entered her classroom as she looked around for an empty seat to sit...

Tae - Hey Y/n..here !!

He said waving his hand to her and was signalling her to come sit beside him...

Y/n started to walk towards him but before she can sit beside him..Tzuyu
sat beside Taehyung...

Taehyung looked at Tzuyu confused
while Y/n already knew it why she did that...

Tae - Tzuyu..can you sit somewhere else ? cause..I saved this seat for Y/n...

Tzuyu - Ohh..(looks at Y/n) Y/n..can I sit here please ? You know our professor he writes so small on the board that I can't see it..if I sit behind..

Y/n - Yeah..it's fine I can sit behind...

She said with a small smile while Taehyung looked at her in disbelief...

Y/n was going to passed by his desk when he stopped her by holding her wrist...

Tae - Tzuyu..if you can't understand our professor's handwriting then you should complaint about this to him...
Y/n shouldn't be sitting behind..I saved this seat for her at the first place...

He said sternly as he looked at Tzuyu..

Tzuyu - Taehyung I-----

Y/n - Yah..Taehyung what's wrong with you ? I can sit behind I have no probl---

Tae - But I do have problem..just come sit beside me now...

He said while staring at Y/n...

Tzuyu clinched her palms so hard cause she was feeling so jealous...

Y/n - You are behaving weird now alien..leave my wrist..the professor will come at any time...

Tae - I guess..you didn't hear me right before..fine I will also come sit beside you...

He said and was ready to pick his bag up when Y/n stopped him...

Y/n - No need of doing that okay..just sit here...

She said sternly...

Before Taehyung can say something else..The professor entered gaining his attention and Y/n took this chance to free from his hold and quickly going back to sit...

Taehyung huffed as he can't go behind now..while Tzuyu smirked as Taehyung now have to sit beside her for this whole lecture...

Tzuyu - I am sorry Taehyung..I didn't mean to be rude...

She whispered to him..Taehyung just give her a nod as he looked in front...

Y/n looked at Taehyung's & Tzuyu's back as she thought...

"Taehyung..I know why you want me to sit beside you cause you want to talk to me..as this passed five days..I am ignoring you..and I know you have noticed it too..I am sorry but I just want you to spend some more time with Tzuyu so you can know her better and eventually start liking her..."

Y/n released a sigh as she looked infront too...

Professor - Okay students we will continue our lecture at where were stopped yester---

Mark - Can I come in sir ?

Professor - Why are you late Mark ?

Mark - I was using washroom that's why...

He said boringly..he actually don't want to attend the lecture but when he saw Y/n entering here..he decided to attend this lecture...

Professor - Fine..don't be late from next time got it ?