Part 20 ~~~

Right Now..Tae,Y/n,Jisoo were at cafeteria Jihyo & Jinyoung were still not here...
Jisoo - Where are Jihyo & Jinyoung ??
Y/n - I met Jihyo unnie..at corridor she told me she got a call from her boyfriend so she..come after talking to him...
Jisoo - Ohh..what about Jinyoung ??
Tae - I didn't see him today ?
Y/n - Is he absent today ??
Jisoo - No..I met him in second period but after that I too don't see him...
Y/n - Ohh..maybe he will come soo----
Jinyoung - Hey Guy's !! (takes a seat) Sorry to make you wait...
Tae - It's okay hyung..but where were you ??
Jinyoung - Ohh..umm I-I was at-t c-coach office..Yes coach office !!
Jisoo - What were you doing there Jinyoung ?
Jinyoung - Ohh..he just wanted to discuss about something related to basketball...
Tae - Huh ? But he didn't call me ?
Jinyoung - Cause..he only wanted talk to me..about my admission papers..
Jinyoung - (mind :- Sorry..guys I lied to you all but I can't tell you also..(sighs in mind)
Tae - Ohh okay----
Y/n - Wait-Wait ?! What admission papers are you talking about ??
Jisoo - Yeah ?
Tae & Jinyoung both look at eachother then at Y/n & Jisoo...
Jinyoung - Ohh..I guess we forgot to tell you that guys..we both are joining basketball coarse !! (Smiles)
Y/n - What really ?!
Tae - Yess..the day we went to talk to
the coach was about basketball only..
He agreed to let us join the team but...
Jisoo - But what tae ?
Jinyoung - We have to first pass a test..that will show if we are capable of joining the team or not ?
Tae - Coach will also know about our stamina & strength...
Y/n & Jisoo both noded their heads understanding it...
Jisoo - Then Best of luck to both of you..I know you guys will pass the test !! ☺️
Tae & Jinyoung - Thanks Jisoo noona/Jisoo !! (smiles)
Y/n - All the best guys !! (smiles)
Jinyoung - Thanks Y/n-shii !! ☺️
Tae - Thanks Y/n !! (smiles)
Jihyo - Hey !! (takes a seat)
Jisoo - Finally you are here huh ?!
Jihyo - Sorry..to make you guys wait..
Y/n - No problem unnie..but you told me earlier that you got a call from your boyfriend..so what were you talking about that you came this late huh ?!
Jihyo - Ohh..yea..I should tell you guys that my boyfriend is finally going to join our university too !! (happily)
Y/n - Really ?!
Jisoo - That's great then..Jihyo you can now meet him everyday here at uni..you don't have to meet twice a week now..(smiles)
Jihyo - You are right Jisoo !! I am so happy right now...(smiling)
Tae - We can see that Jihyo noona just by looking at your face..(chuckles)
Y/n - Yea..but I think Jihyo unnie will be more busy in future...(pours)
Jisoo - What do you mean Yniee ?
Jihyo - Yeah..why ?
Y/n - Cause..when your boyfriend will come here..you will be sticking to him only and forgot us..(pouting)
Tae - Right !! (nods)
Jihyo - Heyy----
Jisoo - Jihyo..if you ignore us for your boyfriend then I will whoop your a** up..so you better don't ignore us...(sternly)
Jinyoung - (chuckles)
Jihyo - You guys--aish I will never do that
okay !! I will not ignore you guys..even my boyfriend comes here..you guys are my friends !!
Jisoo - Hmm..(nods)
Y/n - I know..my unnie will never ignore us and especially me..as I am her fav afterall...(flip her hairs)
Others just chuckled at her..then they order their food and start eating it after sometimes lunch time was over and they move on to their further classes...
Author :- So let me tell you guys a little background about Jihyo's relationship...
As you all know she have a boyfriend.. actually her boyfriend studies in a different University but still is in Seoul itself but far away from Jihyo's uni..so they can only meet eachother twice a week but they do talk to eachother on phones when they both have time..You must wondering how they met so they met at a dating app..they like eachother so they gone on a date and start dating afterwards..it's been 1 year they are in a relationship..Jihyo's parents doesn't know that she is in a relationship cause she don't want them to know..they will not allowed her..so they didn't tell them..
Jisoo,Y/n, Taehyung & Jinyoung only know Jihyo's boyfriend name but they never seen him in person so they don't know how he looked..You all will know about him & his name in further chapters till then wait for it..hehe..😅

University was over..everyone start leaving the uni..Y/n & others bid they byes..and Taehyung left for his part-time Job..Y/n too left for her home...

Jinyoung POV

I was walking to bus station as I have to catch a bus to home..I don't want to go but I have to go there (sighs) Where else can I even go right ?? (sadly chuckles)
The buss arrived I get in bus after swaping my card and took a seat at backside..I wear my earphones and start listening to soothing music..which help to calm my mind & heart too..I was looking outside the window..Music really helps me to calm myself & my messed up mind..after my friends..they are really good..they care about me..I am glad for that I have them atleast..(small smile) Soon I reached to my destination after getting out from the bus..I start walking to home..I reached I stand infront of the house which I called "home" but my heart doesn't call that one though..I removed my earphones and kept in my bag..after taking a deep breath and entered the house...

Jinyoung POV End

___________________________________________

We are at Part 20~~ but still I didn't write something really interesting..I know..I am also taking things slow in this series but I am doing it for a reason cause "Not always a love story start immediately..love is something which needs time" that's why I am taking things slow too..I am & will try my best to write this series as good as possible..This series is something I am writing with heart..and my other series which "7 STEPBROTHERS" too but both with heart & brain..I know it sounds weird a bit..but it's just the way it is everyone..I know it might be boring too but I will try to make a little more interesting for you guys in future..so you may like it a little more from previous..Ok I just want to this much only this time..Thanks for reading my series..Hope you read & support it in future too..Bye take care everyone...😊