Chapter 39

One Month Later

One Month Later

Paris,France.

Our last location before going back home to prepare for our new life.

During the course of this month,a lot of things has happened.

We arrived in Landon and headed straight to Buckingham palace and there we stayed for a week whiles I worked on the Queen's portrait.

I kinda made the headlines as it was named the most beautiful portrait in royal history.

Even making Havard resend their admissions later.

Sorry Harvard,Yale got me first.

We spent alot of time exploring London and it was beautiful. We also attended some royal events,the royal ascot as the Queen's guest.

It is safe to say we were treated like royals.

Queen Catherine I, honored me in return for her portrait,so I am basically famous.

Our next location was Monaco. I met alot,I mean alot of footballers and even took a few pictures with them.

To simply put it,Monaco is expensive!! But not expensive for us since we all got our dad's unlimited credit cards.

Azrael even brought her Grandpa's card.

We spent only four days in Monaco and moved on to our next location, Hallstatt,Austria.

The place is beautiful and serene but we didn't stay for long.

Our next location was Italy. We actually didn't rent an Airbnb this time, Azrael's grandparents and uncles lived over there.

We stayed in Milan but visited Rome and Sicily.

And we went to Bora,Bora,then Dubai and then finally we are in Paris.

Our last location.

Tomorrow is our last day here and today we trying to complete Hunter's bucket list of eating 200 crossiant in a day.

"I can't believe you talked me into doing this"Azrael complained for the 15th time.

"Have you seen his puppy dog eyes...I couldn't say no to him"I tell her as we wait for our order.

"What is even wrong with you Hunter?200 crossiant....you trying to kill us. I should have never said hi to you in pre school"she rolls her eyes

"Ummm...you didn't say hi to me. If I remember...you basically hit me in the leg and Ireal had to apologize on your behalf. She said hi to me first"he smirks

"That is true"I backed him

"Same thing. In my world that is how you say hi"she shrugs.

"You, my friend,is crazy. I don't understand how Jared put up with you"he says