Chapter 33

Two Weeks Later

For the fiftieth time today I declined Harriet's call

For the fiftieth time today I declined Harriet's call. She has been calling me non stop and I have been ignoring her every time.

I was damn serious when I told her I didn't want to continue with this anymore.

I like what I have with Ireal,I want to be in a real relationship with after she graduates which will be in a few months time.

We have been spending alot of time together lately,by spending time,I mean fucking like rabbits.

We don't have sex on school grounds tho. Well classrooms,we don't fuck in classrooms but we do it my car. She rides me on the back seat before we drive to my house and there I take her again.

My car is the safest because the glasses are very tainted.

She is like a drug,one taste isn't enough,you have to keep coming for more.

Yesterday my father begged me to come with him to an event, something about ball.

I didn't pay attention but the only thing that made me interested is the fact my girl will be there with her parents.

She is the only reason why I am actually putting on another suit on a Saturday and looking good.

I heard there are going to be so many important people but no one is compared to my girl.

Not even the fucking queen who would be present.

My phone rings again and I checked the caller ID ready to hung but stopped when I saw it was my dad.

"Hey,dad,what is wrong?"I asked whiles fixing my tie

"Nothing at all,I was just checking if you have left the house yet?"he says but I know he is lying.

"Dad,I know you, you'd never call to ask that because you know I am always on time. So why did you call?"I asked.

"My sons know me like the back of their palms"he sighs.

"I didn't want to break the news to you but I have to"he says

"Dad,what is wrong? Are you sick again?"I asked worriedly.

"No,not that at all. I just want you to know Harriet and Blaze are having a baby"he says and then line goes silent for a while.

What????

Am I hurt? No.

I am freaking happy for them!.

"Okay dad. Congratulations to them"I tell him

"Are you okay son? Your sister... your sister said you told her you have found someone else. Is it true?"he asks

"That little twat. It is true dad. And I think I might love her even. So don't worry about me and Harriet. I am genuinely happy for them"I sigh and grabbed my car keys.