Chapter 22

After what happened with Blake yesterday at the dinner,I went back to my room

After what happened with Blake yesterday at the dinner,I went back to my room. I had suddenly lost appetite and told our house help to tell my parents I had retired to bed.

I didn't want to disturb him anymore,I had already maybe invaded his personal space.

I think I should focus on the project for my finals.

I haven't still gotten my inspiration yet. My mom promised me if by the end of this semester I haven't gotten my inspiration,we will be spending our Christmas in Switzerland. Maybe I can get my inspiration there.

But today I am in summer hut helping my mom and aunt Dixie. They are sorting some files and clothes for the runway show. My dad is out with the boys and uncle Brandon along with Atlas. They said something about introducing them to the business world.

Aunt Chanel flew to Italy with her other sons and Azrael is having her training session as usual.

Hunter is still in Illinois with his mom and stepdad. He'll be back tonight.

"Ireal honey,do you think this will be okay?"mom asks

"Oh Gosh it looks so beautiful. The person can even wear it with the blue diamond necklace dad bought for me during the auction"I tell her

"No,no,no honey. Your dad bought it as a gift for you. You need to treasure it. But how about you wear this dress. I think it's exactly your size"she says and I smile widely.

"Okay mama"I giggled and kissed her cheeks.

We went back to the dresses again and moments later I heard my mom whimper.

"Mom,are you okay?"I asked alarmed.

"No..I think I am having contractions.I need to lie down for a moment"she says standing up.

"We are coming with you Blaire"aunt Dixie says,

"No,no,there is a lot of work to do in such a short time. Please continue without me I'll be fine"mom says and begun to slowly waddle away but stops immediately clutching onto her stomach.

"Mom...are you okay?"I rushed to her side and stopped in my trucks immediately I see blood dripping from between her legs.

"Aunt Dixie!"I yell for her and she immediately rushes to our side.

"Oh my God Blaire! We need to take you to the hospital. We can't call 911, they'll take long"she says.

"Mom what is happening?"I say in tears.

"I...I think the baby is coming. Call your dad and tell him to meet us at the hospital"she says breathlessly.

"Okay"I reached for my phone from my pocket and tried to call dad but he wasn't answering.

"Mom he isn't answering"I say desperately through my tears.

"What should I do?"I cry

"Calm down honey,and help me to the car"she says and I nodded.