Chapter 6

"All of you did very well but unfortunately there is only ten spot available at the moment

"All of you did very well but unfortunately there is only ten spot available at the moment. The squad has come to a decision so if your name is mentioned please see Hanna for your uniforms" I tell them.

They all nod and wait in anticipation, I took the list from Luan and went back to them.

"The names are, Laurel, Paris, Nicole,Kelly, Madison, Meghan, Katherine,France,Kaycee and Chelsea. You made the squad, please move to the left for your uniforms"I tell the excited girls as they follow Hanna to the bench for their dress.

I turn to face the rest of the girls with sullen faces.

"This isn't the end guys,my co captain and I have decided to not let you go. Rather let you guys train as subs. It isn't compulsory tho,you can choose to leave"I tell them.

Three of the girls left and seven of them remain.

"Okay...so as subs,you are going to train with us. You'll also get to wear the usual cheer dress but different color. So if you want to it,you can follow me,of not you can  joined the others"I tell them and another three girls left grumbling on how it was not a fair judge.

I sigh,this is why I wanted us to extend the number of cheerleaders from twenty five to forty.

"Okay welcome to the cheerleading squad you all. Your initiation will happen on next week Saturday during the annual tiger festival"I say happily.

"Come on girls,get changed, your dance routine starts now" Luan shouts and they all pick up their dresses rushing to the locker room.

"Hey Ireal, what song are we dancing to this year?", Hanna asks while stretching.

"It was thinking of us making a chance,like adding a little bit of hip-hop"I tell her and she smiles.

"I like that. I was actually thinking of the same. I'll ask start looking for a more catchy songs"she smiles before standing up.

The freshmen came back all in their black short cheer dress and the subs in a red one.

"Line in three"Luan yelled and they did.

"All you say after me. T-I-G-E-R-S! WHAT ARE WE! TIGERS! WHERE WE FROM! EASTERN VIEW HIGH! WE ARE THE EASTERN TIGERS! THE BEST,OH YES! DON'T MESS WITH US BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GO DOWN THE MUD! GO EASTERN!!!!!"I yell  and do a back flip.

"Do you get that?" Luan asks and there was uniform yes.

"Let's go" I tell them.

And we begin.

.

Today is Friday, and my first class was history. And it not going well for me at all.

The demon decided to have a pop quiz this early morning ruining the rest of my day for me.

Most of the answers on my paper is rubbish. I didn't learn for this.