Chapter 38

Two Days Later

"I can't believe we are going on this trip on our own. Do our parents really trust us enough!"Azrael says in excitement as we stand beside my dad's SUV.

Yep,we are leaving to England to begun our adventure till school reopens.

"Well I am here to protect you two"Hunter says kissing his muscles.

We both need this trip more than ever,he broke up with his girlfriend, apparently she was lying about her identity all this while.

We both need the healing.

"Plushease,they are currently discussing about the spies they are hiring for us. We are also being accompanied by five guards. We definitely not going alone"I tell them.

"Well I just can't wait to spend this quality time with you"Azrael smiles happily.

"Hunter,son,come here for a second"his dad calls out,

"Excuse me ladies"he smiles and walks away,

"Wassup dad"I heard him say but tuned out when I saw the figure approaching our gate when I turned my head.

Oh no!

"Fuck!"Azrael mutters beside me and I know she is seeing what I am seeing.

"What is wrong with him! They are going to kill him. It is like he has a death wish!"I rant,

"Calm down sweetie,breath in and out"Azrael says rubbing my back softly.

"What fuck is that bastard doing here!"I heard dad's angry voice and before I know it,he is charging towards him,with uncle Brandon behind him.

"Mom do something! He is going to kill him"I cry to her and she nodded handing over my baby sister to Hunter's mom.

Mom goes after dad with aunt Chanel, Hunter and his dad behind her tail.

"Dante stop it",I hear her yell and I look away.

I can't look at the scene.

"I said leave! You have the nerves to step foot in my house again!You only alive right because of your father! Leave! Now! Before I do something drastic"dad says angrily and I continue to sob on Azrael's chest.

"Blake please leave! It is over between you two. You brought this upon yourself. You have hurt her more than enough. Just leave and let her move on"mom soft voice says.

"No! I am not leaving this property until I talk to her. She is my life and I can't live without her. I need to apologize to her,she needs to know how sorry I am for hurting her. I regret everything"I hear his voice breaks.

Each words is like a knife to broken heart.

"Does he have a death wish! I said Leave Now or so help me...I'll kill you and get away with it"dad yells