Chapter 29

A bright smile on face is the first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes this morning

I am surrounded by warmth and peace. I sat up straight and stretched before looking at my side to see an empty bed.

The warmth immediately leaves and the smile was replaced with a frown.

Where is Blake? I asked myself,his side looks warm so he woke up not long ago, perhaps.

I was about to get down when I see a note attached to his small night stand. I picked it up and the smile returned when I noticed his hand writing.

  Good morning sunshine,
         Hope you slept well. Come downstairs for breakfast.

There is a shirt in the drawer next to the tooth brush.

P.S you look like a princess when you sleep. Also you drool.*wink*

I giggle at his silliness.

He didn't regret what happened and that was a relief.

Speaking of last night,my cheeks taint bright red at the thought of it.

Last night was epic,I experienced every type of sex with Blake. We didn't stop until four in the morning.

I have had sex with an ample amount of people but Blake hit different. I can still feel him inside me. Gosh, went from rough to soft, slow to fast, bdsm, fucking and then finally love making.

Immediately I stood up the ache between my thighs increased as if remembering me that I was thoroughly fucked last night.

This is a dream come true but suddenly reality comes crashing in.

Our relationship is forbidden and the worst part is we will be away from each other during the Christmas break.

I'll be in New York but I don't know where Blake would be. Maybe I should invite to new York with us.

Yes I'll ask him.

After taking my bath and changing into another shirt if Blake's,which smells amazing by the way,I made my way downstairs. I really love that I smell like him.

I put my hair into a messy bun. I am glad mom had out in these extension. Why did I even cut my hair? I am not following Azrael's idea again.

Once I got the last steps,the smell of beacons and sausages filled my nostrils. My mouth immediately waters.

I beam and fastened my steps into the kitchen. My breath knocked out of my lungs at the sight Infront of me.

Blake was standing behind the stove, wearing only black sweat pants with no shirt. A fucking shirtless Blake.

I tip toed closer to him and lean behind the counter to admire his muscles.

I love the way each of this muscles move when stirs the scrumbled eggs.