Chapter 14

My mind was in haze at the moment

I couldn't believe what I was seeing or feelings.

My tutor,

Kissing me in an empty classroom.

A man I have been having wet dreams about since the beginning of the semester is finally kissing me.

Oh shit.

I kissed him back of course. His lips are so soft against mine and I opened my mouth for him when he licked my lips.

He explores the conners of my mouth and I moan into his.

This man will drive me crazy.

We both groan into each others mouth, savoring our tastes.

I feel his bulge against my wet core and couldn't help but rub myself against him.

I think that brought us to our senses because we immediately broke apart.

I bit my lips hard suddenly feeling awkward about the situation.

My twenty something year old tutor just made out with me.

I even got wet for him.

He gently rests his forehead against mine and smiles.

"I am sorry I kissed you on impulse but I just couldn't resist it any longer"he mutters

"What are you talking about sir?"I asked

"You have been on my mind lately. Ever since I saw you in my shirt I couldn't get my mind off you. I....I am beginning to have feelings for you Ireal and I tried so hard to get rid of it but I can't anymore. I like you Ireal"he confesses and I looked at him with wide eyes.

Wow....I didn't expect this at all.

"I....I like you too sir but what are we going to do. This is forbidden in the school"I whisper to him

"We just have to be careful. I really want to see where this goes okay"he says and I nod.

He then smiles and gently pulls me in for another kiss.

God his lips are amazing!

.

Our makeout session was cut short by Azrael's voice.

She came looking for me since I had taken long.

Sadly today I didn't have any history class.

But I do have tutoring session and I can't wait to be with him.

I took an extra time getting dressed today. I wanted to look my best.

Today we were finally allowed to wear our new uniforms designed by our year group.

A mini black dress with pollo inner and stockings.