Chapter 1

I hear the sound of my mom's heels clicking against the floor of my room

I knew she would come here after ignoring he shouts from the hallway.

Yesterday's dinner party at my grandma's house wore me out completely. It was also the day of summer vacation.

The sun shines bright on my face from my window and I groan.

I turned to face the other side, wrapping the duvet of my body.

But I was out of luck because my mom pulled it off my body and I whine.

"You need to get up Ireal. It is your first day of your final year and you don't want to be late"she says with a sigh.

"I know that but it is going to a normal day as usual. What is so special about senior year?"I whine as I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"Senior year is fun. It is where you make memories that will last. Also Hunter has been blowing up your phone since morning" she tells me and helps me stand on my feet.

She hands me my new iphone and I still throw it on my bed ignoring my best friend.

"Just ignore him,he is probably going rant about his new conquest or how his mom annoys him"I groan and my mom chuckles.

"That silly boy. Come on now,go take a shower, Cara will bring your uniform. Hurry,you dad is taking me to the hospital"she whispers the last part and I almost burst into tears.

"How is the baby"I whisper sadly

"She is draining me. Don't be worried sweetheart we will be fine"she says to me rubbing her seven months bump.

"Okay mum. I'll be done in thirty minutes"I hug her carefully not to hurt her.

"I am going to make your breakfast. No milk as usual"she smiles and leaves my room.

My mom is pregnant with her fourth child. She is a rainbow baby,after my little brother Luca,mom suffered a lot of miscarriages which lead to her not having children anymore.

After so many years this pregnancy came as a surprise. But it has been a very difficult pregnancy,and it is really draining mom.

They might even have a C-section on her so that they can remove the baby.

I walked into my spacious white colored bathroom and stood Infront of the mirror staring at my reflection.

My blond her is in mess and there are bags under my eyes. I look like a zombie.

After taking a shower,I went back into my room to see my uniform neatly ironed and laid on my bed.

I put on my underwear,blow dried my short hair and tied it in a neat bun.

Over the summer I got a new hair cut,it made cheer practice easier.

I put on my uniform, which consist of a short brown skirt with white shirt and a blaze and ribbon bowtie. Stocking are optional,so I didn't wear them.