Chapter 13

Today is my day of extra tutor session with Mr

Today is my day of extra tutor session with Mr. Harrison and I am not happy.

He has been mean to me ever since Monday's incident and here I thought we were making progress but guess I was wrong.

He would snap at me in the middle of class and call me out for the littlest thing I do.

I just wish I could punch him the face.

Today there was no extra activities meaning no cheer practice.

As soon as  the clock strike 2:30,I left my last class and made my way to Mr. Harrison's office.

Hunter and Azrael are also part taking in the extra tutoring session program.

Hunter needs it because he needed to get his GPA up if he wants a basketball scholarship from UCLA.

Although I don't get why. He is the heir of a multi billionaire dollar company owned by his step father.

Maybe his mom would miraculously have a child for the man.

Azrael is only doing it to escape her family's training.

I walk down the hall way and stopped Infront of his office.

I gently knocked and after a while he finally opened the door for me.

He looks weird and distraught,his hair is damp and messy which is abnormal for him during school hours.

His shirt has two bottons popped open and his pants fly is open.

Oh my Goodness!was he musterbating!

"I...Miss Angelis, what are you doing here?"he asks,he voice a bit horse.

"You asked me to be here at 2:30 sharp. Tutoring session remember?"I tell him and he looks behind him before looking back at me.

"Fuck"he curses before stepping aside and letting me enter.

Once I stepped inside,I was met with the lady from the other time.

Diana,I think was her name.

"Okay, sorry I didn't know you busy. I can leave if you want me to"I say in awkward voice.

"No. Don't worry, Diana was just leaving"he says in a rude manner.

This man is so ill mannered.

I watch as the lady scramble her things and leaves without a word.

Okay......

.

"Are you paying attention Miss Angelis?"he asks again for the tenth time and I nodded.

He has been teaching me for the past one and half hours and I am really getting tired.

He sees my droopy eyelid and stops talking.