Chapter 11

When I woke up again later in the morning, Mr

When I woke up again later in the morning, Mr. Harrison was nowhere to be found.

I sigh and sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes tiredly.

There was something laying at the end of the bed.

I grabbed the paper on top of it and smiled when I saw his stylish writing.

I'll be out getting groceries,you can take a shower and wear your clean dress back.

Come down stairs for breakfast.

P.S,you talk in your sleep.*wink*

I blush profusely,I didn't know I talk in my sleep.

What did I say. I hope it is not something embarrassing.

I groan and got out of the bed.

I lazily walk to the shower and took another longer shower.

I noticed he had replaced the old body wash with a new one which was full.

I couldn't wash my hair today because the products I use at home wasn't available here.

After showering,I went back to his room and went through his drawers looking for his pomade and hair brush.

I can't go a day without moisturizing my skin.

I need to look flawless.

When I open the last drawer almost giving up,I finally found his pomade. Not my type but I am going to use it anyway.

I grabbed it but something caught my eyes. Two things actually,

The first was a condom wrapper, I picked it up and blushed at the sight.

Extra large!

Well it is obvious a guy like him would be blessed with a generous downside.

The second one was a picture,it looks old but it was still fresh.

It was a family picture.

A beautiful grey eyes lady holding a little boy,and he looks so much like Mr. Harrison.

Wait a minute!

That is Mr. Harrison.

Oh my,he was a cute little boy.

I smiled at how happy he looked over here.

That must be his mother.

On the left was tall man with built body carrying a little girl with cute piggy tails.

She on the other hand had brown eyes with blond hair. That must be his father and sister.

And then finally,in between both parents was a young boy,he looks older than all the two kids.

He has blond hair with grey eyes,both parents mixed.

He looks just like Mr. Harrison. Obliviously that must be his brother.