Chapter 21

I looked at my self in the mirror once more

I looked at my self in the mirror once more. I need to look good for Blake,I hope he doesn't take his eyes off me.

My mom just got this dress for me,it is their new designer dress launching this winter.

We just entered December but it isn't snowing yet. Other states have had their snow but California is something else. The weather is freezing cold outside so hopefully it will snow.

Winter is my second favorite season,my favorite being autumn.

So back to my dress. It is a halter neck long sleeves bodycon dress.

I do not have all those curves women on social media have but I do have the body of a runway model.

"Honey,come downstairs,the guests are here"my mom says and I looked at my self one more time before leaving my room.

I climbed down the stairs and I was greeted with the heavenly sight of him.

Out of the four guests,he is the one I saw first when I descended the last stairs.

He has this unexplainable aura around him that makes me notice his presence even out of a thousand people.

"My oh my,Dante you've got yourself a little woman"their father compliment taking in my look and it made me look a little bit uncomfortable.

My dad notices this and was immediately Infront of me blocking my view from his.

My dad would have given him a blow to his face if he wasn't older.

"Hank,why don't we take this to dinning room. Dinner is getting cold"my dad says and leads him to our dinning hall. Mom follow suit with Blaze and Harriet who hadn't stopped giving me a nasty glare.

What is her problem?

My brothers were behind them, now it was remaining Blake and I alone in the room.

I was about to walk away but he pulled me into his chest and kisses me hard.

Fuck that was so hot.

I kissed him back of course, his hands went back to my ass and squeezes it alittle bit earning a moan from me. He takes the opportunity and plunges his tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't help but moan at the taste,I could feel wetness pulling at the area between my legs.

He smiles against my lips and break apart.

"You wearing things like this makes me lose control"he whispers and pecks my lips once more.

"I knew you'd like it"I whisper back and bit my lips.

"You look amazing"he says and pulls away taking my hands into his.

"Thank you"I blush and we continue to stay at each other.