Chapter 24

I drove like a manic, passing alot of red light,I know I'll get tickets later on but I don't care at all

Hunter and Azrael don't seem terrified, someone one would have had an heart attack at the rate I was driving. Something is wrong with these kids.

We finally got to the hospital in the heart of San Francisco. I parked in lot and we all got of the car.

"I hope you two are fine tho"I had to ask.

"Yes we are okay. Azrael is a much worse driver. She drives like we are in the fast and furious movie franchise"Hunter answers with a shrugs.

I smiled and followed them into the hospital. I don't really like hospitals,it always reminds me of my mom.

I also noticed we didn't take the normal entrance,it was a private ward and there were security men surround.ing that place.

"Don't worry he is with us. He is our tutor"Azrael says and the man nodded before allowing me enter.

We walked down an empty hallway before taking a turn to our left. Then I immediately see her,my little princess. From a distance I could see she looks tired,she was pacing back and forth while sipping her coffee.

She stops immediately she sees me, she waste no time running towards me,she jumps into my arms and I caught her in time.

I didn't care about the gasp from behind us,all I cared about was my girl and she was in my arms again.

"Shhshh.. don't cry I am here now"I whisper to her and repeatedly kiss her temple to calm her down.

.

I didn't care about Azrael and Hunter finding out about us

I didn't care about Azrael and Hunter finding out about us. I was going to tell them anyways. I am just happy I can see him again,I was so lonely and I missed him so much. He is like drug for me.

He lets me down after I was calm and takes my my face in his palms.

"Are you okay?"he asks and I nodded wiping my tears.