007. - "Really ?" -

madison parker

- So you're really dating Jamal ? - I almost jump in with Audrey's voice on my side, causing me to drop my book on the floor.

She just rolls her eyes. I should do that.

- As far as I know.... - I answer shrugging and crouching to pick up the huge and heavy ledger.

- When I heard the rumors ,I didn't believe it . But after I heard it from my cousin's mouth .... - I frown , confused. - Matthijs is my cousin. - she rolls her eyes again.

Ah, it's explained. How great for me.

- Um, that explains a lot . - I smile singing, wanting to end this conversation. - It was nice talking to you, Audrey, but if you'll excuse me, I have class now.

I am stopped abruptly by his hand, which pushes me making me hit everything in the locker.

- What's your problem ? - I scream attracting some looks.

- At the moment, you. Let's be clear, Madison. You don't want to have problems with me.

- Fuck you! I'm not afraid of your threats.

- That was just a warning , but interpret as you wish. - she throws her golden hair on only one side of her shoulder , and continues :- Just end this sham relationship with Jamal, we both know you're not on the same level as him. This will never work.

- Jealousy at this point in the championship, Audrey ? You've had your chance, and it's a shame you wasted it. - I say mockingly. - The acceptance stage is harder, I know. But try not to stoop to the point begging to come back with Jamal, and it was you who betrayed him.

- Listen here, you....

- I'm tired of this conversation ,Audrey. Have a good day . - I interrupt and turn my back to her indignant face, heading towards my office.

I deserve a lot...

All I least need right now is a jealous, crazy ex-girlfriend wanting the worst of me.

- Hey missing girl ! You remembered that you have friends ? - I hear Charlie's voice , and I see the girl sitting in the chair in front of me.

- Sorry Charlie, Jamal asked me to have lunch with his friends today. Next time you and Riley can go there with us, they're not as dumb as they appear to be. - I say holding my chin to my arm.

- Surely we will ! - she replies with animation. - Well, maybe Riley is a little hard to convince, but a blackmail involving spending a whole day marathoning Ryan Reynolds' films with her, always works. - my friend winks at me and I end up laughing.

I send a message to Jamal while the teacher doesn't arrive.

MADISON :
we need to talk !

JAMAL :
class now :/
see you later?
I'll take you out for ice cream and
then drop you off at home

MADISON :
OK
all good

I let out a long sigh and try to focus on the class that's about to start.

I feel like my problems are just beginning.

(......)

At the end of the class I was almost scared by an arm pulling me as I left the room.

- You scared me, shit! - I sigh when I see Jamal.

- Change of plans.- he scratches his head a little embarrassed, I think.-The whole team needs a grade in Physics, and the coach told us that if we don't pass the test on Friday, we'll be out of the game next week.