006. - Rules -

madison parker

- I accept ! - I say without delay when I stop in front of him.

He gives me a confused look, but he smiles from ear to ear.

-I already knew you would accept. Today's kiss drew my conclusions. - he says smiling and I just roll my eyes , and sit next to him wiping some leaves off the floor before I sit down.

- Today's kiss wasn't supposed to happen ,  Miles pissed me off and I just did that.

- And yet, you are here, accepting my proposal.

- Let it be . Good , first of all . Rules ! - I determine and take a notebook and a pen inside the bag .

- Rules ? What have you become? A mother ? - he asks with arched eyebrow .

- These rules will help in a possible better coexistence between us.

- Rules take all the fun out of it. - I feel like rolling my eyes. It's becoming customary to do that every time I'm with Jamal.

Oh, shit. That sounded so polluted.

- Okay, first rule. No kissing.

- What? Why? Who's going to believe we're dating without kissing? - He seems outraged.

-Jamal , kissing a person every day means that , or you're getting, dating or having a colorful friendship. And we're not making any of those three choices.

- We can have a colorful friendship.

- We are not friends, remember ?

It's his turn to roll his eyes.

- Just live  Madison, and don't be an eighty-year-old lady. - he says suggestive to me.

- It is decided, no kisses . - I shake my head, to emphasize my decision.

I will not deny that Jamal kisses extremely well - even if I will never admit it to him - and things could go too far from kissing every single day.

- Ah, and no silly hands too. - he looks offended at me as if he was never able to do that. Ah, what an actor. - I don't trust you football players.

— You are judging us without knowing us. I can tell you that we have more character than anyone else at this university. - I raise an eyebrow towards him, and he just sighs.- I would never do anything that you didn't want, okay? Even if it's nothing real. And I'm also sorry that I spread the word that we were dating.

I'm talking to Jamal even ? Even Jamal who doesn't care about anything but his own navel , and has no heart?

- It was childish of you, I was so angry that I felt like punching you. - he laughs. - But , I forgive you 

— I feel flattered, to have your forgiveness, Miss Parker. - and there was Jamal asshole back. This kid is hopeless anyway.

We watched each other for a while, in a silence that became uncomfortable.

-Well... you'll have to go to all my games. - he says and I write it down.

- I am already warning that I do not understand anything about football .

- It doesn't matter , the important thing is that my girlfriend will be there. - my heart jumps when he says that word. I'm going crazy , can only .

-Ahn...... okay . You'll also have to take me to college every day. - he nods.

- Parties too. We'll have to go together . - I write down in the notebook and them I look at him.