Chapter 1: The New Forensic Doctor

In the morning, the sun rose from the horizon.

The first ray of sunlight shined into the bustling city, reflecting light and shadow on the glass of high-rise buildings.

A new day began.

The city was full of noise, and the chirping of birds and insects could be heard everywhere. The rooms in the residential area had their curtains drawn to let in the sunlight.

There was a long queue of vehicles on the overpass, and the advertising screens of the street shopping malls began to flicker. The sound of horns, the sound of wheels crashing on the ground, the noisy intersection, and the change of the color of the traffic lights, men, women, and children swarmed by, going their separate ways.

As people come and go, the whole of Penang comes to life.

This was a large city with a population of tens of millions.

There was farmland and large green areas in the west of the city, a mountain range in the north, rich in minerals, in the south was the popular Internet economy, and the east coast was a place of trade since ancient times.

Facing the sea on one side, and the mountains and rivers on the other side, transportation was convenient. Anyone who knew a little bit of feng shui knew that this was a treasure land of feng shui from the mountains and the water.

During the morning rush hour, a taxi was driving on the road, and the driver was a little chatty and kept complaining to the guests sitting in the back seat.

"Hey, I really don't want to say it, but our municipal administration in Penang is just superficial. On the outside, it looks bright and beautiful, and it's also an international first-tier city, but if you look at this road, the patches have been applied layer after layer, and it's bumpy. If you drive too fast, your ass hurts. When you reach the peak, you will get stuck in traffic, and when it rains, it will turn into a river."

"The subway Line 4 has been built for so many years, and several roads have been blocked. It has not been opened to the public yet. Before, the industry was vigorously developed. A large area of good farmland in the north was taken away, and so many factories were built. Later, when it came to pollution, they started to close one by one due to pollution. I remember a few years ago, the day was gray. "

"The price of vegetables is rising steadily, if this continues, eggs will be unaffordable."

Sitting in the back seat was a young man in his twenties, who was very handsome. He was tall and thin, with slightly pale skin.

At this time, his hands were on his knees, his slender fingers were folded together, and he quietly listened to the driver's words.

The driver talked to himself, regardless of whether the audience was impatient.

"Also, the area in the west of the city used to be vast and sparsely populated. At night, there are all kinds of things that are sold on the road, and there are those who do that. We drive taxis. Yes, I don't even dare to go there at night, for fear of being robbed. The small park is full of men and women wandering around at night, and there are even many black cars... I see this is the first time you have come to Penang, and you are here with a suitcase. Are you traveling, or coming to see your girlfriend?"

"No, I'm here to work." The young man finally replied to the driver's question when he heard the question. His voice was nice and a little deserted, "What about now?"

"Now it happens just a little bit. I heard that the new leader took office last year and carried out reforms. According to me, the predecessor should have stepped down long ago." The driver sighed. "I still miss the time of the Police Commissioner who was there a few years ago. He was a public servant of the people. He fell ill and died at his job. At his funeral, there were so many people who went to see him off. I found that the city's public security is managed differently by different people. The fingers are loosened a little, and things are happening endlessly..."