Chapter 57: The New Arm

(* By far... the shortest chapter I've written... -A/N *)

*3 weeks later*

.

.

.

*Balloon's P.O.V*

We have another 3 weeks before the big trip to the berry farm. I can't wait for the trip with my soon to be lovers!

But. I don't want to go without 2 arms. I know Tube is good with her robotics stuff....

But I really want my new arm. I'm becoming increasingly insecure about my missing arm.

Yea I was okay with it before, but the more I go out. The more stares come my way and the more insecure I become.

It's torture! I haven't left the hotel in days because of it! I wanted to go out, but my anxiety got the better of me!

I'm so bored, but I don't want to leave and get stared at.

"Balloon? You in here?", I hear OJ call.

I look at the door enterance and see OJ. I smile and sit up from laying upside down on my bed. 

"Yea. What's up OJ?", I asked, a little dizzy.

"You okay? You haven't left the room all day? Not to mention the hotel. You're always doing something.", OJ asks concerned.

"I'm... I'm okay... I've just... been feeling insecure.", I confess.

"Oh. Is it getting worse?", he asked.

"Mhm. When I went out with Trophy last week... I got a ton of people staring at me... It was so uncomfortable.", I sighed.

"I'm sorry you're feeling like this cuz.", he says sympathetically.

"It's okay... I just *sighs* I just wish I wasn't like this...", I sighed.

"Hey... It's okay to feel like crap okay? We all experience it.", OJ says soothingly.

I smile at my cousin as he smiles back. He then makes a face that screams 'oh! I forgot why I was here!'. Guess he needed to tell me something.

"Loon. We ordered some lunch. Wanna come down?", OJ asks.

"Sure. I'm getting hungry anyways.", I say. 

I stand up, a little dizzy once more but shake off the dizziness. I head over to the door and we both head out.

We walk down the hallway and down the stairs to get to the 1st floor. OJ had called a repair guy to come and fix the elevator.

Though, maybe he should try calling somebody else. This guy was supposed to come a week ago.

Oh well, I'm sure OJ can figure this out. We make it down stairs and I smell the amazing smell of chinese food.

"We got chinese?", I asked.

"Yep! And I decided to get some sushi too. Just so we could try it.", he OJ said.