Chapter 14: Hospital

(A very special chapter for 2k reads!)

(*Warning! Hospitals, creepy-ish description of hospitals, depression, and eating disorder!*)

*About 10 minutes before OJ came in with Trophy*

*Dr.Fizz's P.O.V*

It was just a normal work day here in the hospital. I was working in the emergency section of the hospital. Yes, it was slightly more chaotic than the regular section, but not many people come for an emergency.

So, oddly enough.... The emergency section was quiet peaceful at times. Grant it, there are those days where the emergency room is jam packed and people are running all over the place.

But today? Today was pretty slow in regards to the emergency room. It was a little boring, but-

"Dr. Fizz! Emergency!", I hear a nurse yell out.

Oh. Well.. there goes that peacefulness.. No matter! This is the life of a doctor! Patients come first!

"What seems to be the problem Nurse Frame?", I asked in a calm voice.

Nurse Frame has a tendancy of panicking over small things. We doctors have to help her calm down when this happens. So, we talk calmly so she knows that things will be okay.

Looks like me talking calmly worked. This is the 10th time this week... She needs some sort of vacation. The poor woman.

"A person came in with an unconsious man. He had requested an emergency room for the patient.", Nurse Frame responds.

"Oh? And where is the patient now?", I asked.

"He's currently in a room right now. Another nurse is helping him out.", she replied.

"Ok. Can you lead me to him? Or can you tell me what room he is in?", I questioned.

"I can lead you there Dr. Fizz! Follow me sir!", she said.

We began walking towards the elevators so we can head up to whatever floor this patient is in. We make it and step in the elevator. Nurse Frame presses the 'F3' button and the elevator heads up.

Soon, we make it to the 3rd floor and walk some more. The long hallways are enough to make anyone get lost and confused here. We walk for about 10 minutes until we get to room 313. She opens the door letting me enter first.

I walk in and I see..........

Trophy....

He was my patient. But... what happened?

"Nurse. Why exactly is he in the emergency room?", I asked.

I have a very good suspicion on why he is here.... I just hope that's not the case. I hope Trophy has been doing better in that department....

"Well... the cargiver .....he said that he; the patient; punched the wall a little too hard to the point where his knuckles bled...", she began.

Okay.... it's not bad. Maybe it's nothing too serious-

"Not only that. But he also claimed that.... the patient hasn't been okay this past week....", she went on.

Not okay? This.... This isn't good. This is leading into both that category and Balloon category.