Chapter 53: WE'RE RELATED NOW?!

(* Late chapter again guys!! -A/N *)

*2 weeks later*

.

.

.

*Balloon's P.O.V*

I was going out with Nickel today. And only Nickel.

He insisted that we get some quality time together. Well actually, Baseball suggested this for us.

According to Baseball, we needed the most mending. I guess it makes sense, Nickel caused me some of the most emotional pain during season 2.

So that's what we're doing. We decided to go to the aquarium, because I wanted to see some fish.

We've been here for about an hour now and It's been so fun! We saw loads of fish, some eels, a few sharks, and more!

We're about to eat now, cause we both somehow forgot to eat breakfast. This was some hangout!

"So. What happened next?", I asked, giggling.

"Well! Mic fucking ran and slipped into the pool! She almost caught the ball, but holy fuck!!", Nickel laughed.

We both laughed a lot at the memory Nickel shared. Nickel was currently telling tales of the hotel while I was gone.

Most we're super funny! Sure some were like, shocking and sad, but most were good. I'm kinda glad everyone was okay while I was gone.

Sure, they all missed me and felt guilty for the shit they did to me. But, the fact they still held strong and remained happy?

That made me feel happy and good inside. The more Nickel talked about the hotel life, the more I realized I missed a lot while I lived with Taco.

Not only that, but I find myself just loosing the world around me. It kept feeling like I could just stare at him and listen to him all day.

"Balloon? Hey!", I hear Nickel call out.

"Huh?", I hummed, snapping out of my day dream.

"Finally! I've been calling your name for like 3 minutes.", he said.

"Oh! S-sorry Nickel!", I apologized.

"Nah. It's fine. But are you good?", he asked.

"Y-yea! I'm good! Just... got lost in thought.", I said.

"Oh? Heh. Sounds like you really.", he cuckled.

"Hey!", I whine.

"What? It does man!", he backed up.

"Rude still!", I pout.

"Oh I'm SO sorry Loon.", he apologizes sarcastically.

We laugh at this still and continue to talk. We haven't gotten our food yet, but that's fine.

This was fine. Yea, my stomach was growling like crazy, and I think Nickel's was too, but we would be fine!

"Fuck man.... I'm so hungry!", Nickel groaned.