Chapter 41: Hello again...

(*DOUBLE UPLOAD~! A/N*)

*The Next Day*

.

.

.

*OJ's P.O.V*

I was on the couch this fine morning. My mind was still processing the information I had learnt last eveing.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Flashback*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking along the hallways of the hotel when Lifering came over.

"Hey there OJ!", he greeted.

"Oh. Hello Lifering! What's up?", I asked him.

"I need to tell ya something! Could you come over the the lifegaurd hut?", he said.

"Of course!", I say.

We started to walk to the pool area. Nobody went into the pool today, so Lifering had a nice day off with us.

Eventually, we make it to the pool area. We walk towards the lifegaurd hut and he leads me inside.

I've never been in here before, so I take a look at the surroundings. It is small, but enough to hold at least 3 people.

It has a couch, a TV, a small 'kitchen', and a medical bed. It's very cosy but also feels safe.

"Come sit on the couch. What I'm about to tell you is a lot.", Liferings gesters.

"Alright.", I say.

I walk over to the couch. Nobody ever comes in here. The only ones I've seen come to this room are Lifering, Trophy and....

Balloon. I've only seen Balloon come in here once, but that's it. I wonder why Balloon came in here. He's not a lifegaurd.

I disregard this fact and sit down on the couch. Oh wow! This is very comfortable!

Lifering follows suit and sits down as well. He looks at me with some serious yet joyful eyes. It makes me both nervous and calm at the same time.

"So. What is it that you needed to tell me?", I asked.

"Well. I was on a call today with one of the doctors. And well...", he starts.

"Wait. Why were you talking to one of the doctors?", I interrupted.

"Oh. He was my brother and I had called him.", he said.

"Oh. Well. Why did you call him?", I asked.

"I wanted to get intel on my nephew. He was sent to the hospital. Remember?", he explained.

"That's right. You explained that a few days ago when you asked for the day off.", I remembered.

"Yep! Anyways. I just wanted to see if he was okay. I ended finding out that he was awake the same moment.", he kept going.

"I'm glad he's okay! But. What does that have to do with anything?", I asked him.

"Well. I wanted to see if the other person who was with him if it was okay if they wanted visitors.", he explained.