Chapter 42: Guilt and Confessions

(*ENJOY!! -A/N*)

*30 minutes before visitors*

.

.

.

*Balloon's P.O.V*

I was just hanging out with Taco right now.

We finished playing one of the board games Mepad brought. I won against her in Guess Who?. It was really fun.

Now we were just watching some T.V. She was rather confused as to why my room had better channels.

I told her that since my dad worked here, that I could be given a special privilege of getting better channels.

That, and because the other staff here like me. I had that small 'charm' as a child when I came and visited my dad.

Moving past that, me and Taco were watching some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. More specifically, the old 1990 movie.

I absolutely adore the old movies! And I was so surprised; but not too surprised; that Taco didn't know about TMNT.

So, like any amazing friend. I introduced it to her. She was a little confused at first, but I think she's growing to like it!

"Hey Loon.", I hear Taco call out.

I snap out of my thoughts and look over towards her.

"Yea?", I asked.

"Why is Leo always the leader?", she asked.

"Well. He's shown to be the more mature one, and the oldest sometimes. He has more responsibilities than his brothers.", I answer.

"Is that it?", she questioned.

"Hmm... pretty much. Splinter chose him cause he saw Leo becoming a great leader. And Leo is, with a bunch of truama too you know?", I say.

"I see. Thanks Loon.", she thanks.

"No problem.", I say.

We continue to watch the movie when the credits start to roll. Man. What an awesome movie.

"That was such a good movie.", Taco says.

"I know. Gosh, I love this movie.", I explain.

"Hmm... Now what?", she asked.

"How about we watch some T.V?", I suggested.

"Alright! What are we gonna watch?", she agreed.

"Hmm... How about America's Funniest Home Videos?", I suggested.

"Sure! I love a good laugh.", she agreed.

I put it on the channel with AFV. I'm not even sure how long it's been, but we were laughing up a storm.

"Holy shit! That dude fell!!", Taco exclaimed.

"I know! Oh my god!", I laugh.

We laugh more and more. It's been so long since I've laughed this long and his hard!

We continue laughing and enjoying ourselves when there was a knock on the door. I wonder who that is?

"Come in!", Taco yells.