Chapter 15: Love Talk

(enjoy!)

*Timeskip: 2 days later*

*Paper's P.O.V* 

*sigh* We still haven't found Balloon. It's making me stressed!

So stressed that I feel I could rip apart! M-metaphorically of course. 

On top of Balloon being gone, Trophy came back from the hospital about 2 hours ago! I'm glad he's okay....

.... Actually. I just rememebered.... Trophy isn't okay, at all.... He's been starving himself this past week. OJ said that Trophy passed out and he took him to the hospital because of it. 

When the two came back, OJ called a meeting to update us on Trophy's current state. According to the doctor and OJ....  Trophy has anorexia or something like that. It's a common eating disorder from what I know.

Gosh, I knew Trophy wasn't okay, but I didn't think he would grow an eating disorder!

.... This is too much for me right now.... I'm gonna focus on the good that happened while Trophy was in hostpital.....

After Paintbrush and Lightbulb found out that Balloon painted that piture they found, they both decided to hang it up in the art studio. Paintbrush painted something afterwards, while Lightbulb watched in awe.

Pickle and Knife are hanging out a lot. I think that's kinda cute, even if they just play videogames a good half of the day. I do noticed Knife blushing a little here and there when hanging out with Pickle.... Hmmmm.... I should talk to him about that.

I'll talk to him about it now! It's been a long while since I've hung out with him anyways. Me and Knife used to be close back before season 1 of I.I. We met at a video store, heh.

I was looking for a movie to rent because I wanted to rent one. While browsing, I found a dvd for Desperate Housewives and I was shocked! I was fanboying when this tough looking boy came over.

We started fanboying over that dvd and became friends afterwards! That tough looking boy happened to be Knife! I'm glad I became friends with him.

Sure, we had a small fued during our time in ..... Idiotic Island.... but. That's the past! We made up and we're closer than ever! ..... I wonder.....

What would've happened if we did that with Balloon? What if we had just... made up with him? What if.... what if we just saw the fact that Balloon had changed? What would happen?

Would Balloon still be here? Would accept our apology? Would we all be friends? Would..... would he be happy?

........ Would he accept our apology if he was still here?

*sigh* I'm thinking too much about these 'what if' senarios... I need to focus on the now, on the present. They're called senarios for a reason. A nice little dream to take away from the consequences of our actions.

Now.... what was I doing just now? Um.... Shoot. I forgot. Let me think....

.....

.....

"Paper? Earth to Paper!", I hear a gruff voice shout.

"Huh!?", I shout getting pulled from my thoughts.

I look up at who was calling me, and I see..

Knife. Oh. Was.... 

"You were indeed doing the face.", Knife said.