Chapter 6: Almost Time...

*Have a very special chapter as a thank you for 400 reads!*
(And DEFINITLY not because somebody is threating Balloon's life... heh... *glances at Balloon*)

*Contains lots of swears and yelling* *and multiple pov changes*

*Paper's P.O.V*

... What's wrong with Balloon?

This question has been in my mind ever since talking to him in the elevator. I wanted to talk to him last night, but he wasn't in the mood.

I saw his eyes however.... A dull looking yellow mixed with heavy bags underneath them and tear streaks down his face. He was definitly NOT okay, and his face proved it.

Does.... Does he really not trust anyone? Does Balloon really not want help? Or is he wanting help, but believes that since nobody likes him, he isn't deserving of help.

I'm trying to get through today, but I'm not feeling it today.... Maybe I'll take a break to sort my mind out.

Yeah. I'll do that! I stop what I was doing and head to OJ's office to ask for a small break for today. 

I just walk in since he knows me well enough. He turns around at the sound of me walking in and smiles with that cute smile I love.

'Stop thinking gay thoughts! I'm going to die of embarrasement one day!', I think to myself as I shake out the previous thought of OJ.

I've also accepted the fact that I might like OJ more than a best friend and it's making me all giddy and hot when I talk to him... UGH! 

"Oh! Paper! What breing you here today?", OJ asks as I walked in further.

"Oh, nothing much. I just wanted to ask if I could have a break for today. I don't really have the energy to do much right now.", I asked OJ.

Balloon and OJ were both on my mind and it's driving me insane! I'm worried for Balloon's mental health and I'm daydreaming about OJ being mine at the same time!

"A break? Yea! Sure, you can have one. May I ask why??", OJ questions. Crud...

What do I say!? I'll just tell him it's about Balloon, I know he's gonna get upset, but whatever. Balloon is a person just like us, and he has feelings as well!

"I've just been too worried about Balloon honestly.", I confessed. I see OJ's face frown a little...

I hate it when he get's upset. It makes me upset. 

"Again? Paper, I know you care, but-", OJ starts, but I cut him off....

"OJ listen. I understand Balloon isn't liked and that you believe he isn't worth caring for!", I exclaim, visibly upset. "But Balloon isn't like that anymore! Balloon's changed! I've hung out with him and I can see that he's changed!", I continue on.

"You hung out with him!?", OJ questions in shock. "Paper! He could've hurt you! Balloon is not to be trusted!", OJ claims, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"OJ, it's been 6 years since season 1! 6 YEARS! Don't you think it's time to just drop it? Give Balloon a chance to prove himself?", I ask, sounding a little desprate.

"...", OJ doesn't say anything...

"Like I said before. People can change. And everyone deserves a second chance... Even Balloon...", I say before leaving the office.

... *sigh* I think I'm gonna need another day of this short break I'm taking.

*OJ's P.O.V*