Dear Diary

I woke up to my best friend Lily calling me at around 8:15 AM in the morning.Why is she calling me ao early i didnt even wake up?

Phone call

Vanessa:"Lily why are you calling me so early?"

Lily:"Im sorry but do you wanna go out later?"

Vanessa:"Sure let me just do something first then i will get ready and call you okey?"

Lily;"Okey bye girl!"

Vanessa:"Bye!"

End of the Phone call

I got out of my bed and went to my kitchen to get something to eat because i was really hungry.I just ate cerreal and had some orange juice after.I wasnt eating to much because i was always dreaming about being a model in the future.I dreamt about having a true love by my side all thw time and being famous together.That would be Adream come true.After all i didnt eat to much because of the diet.

After i ate my cerreal and drank my juice i brushed my theth,washed my face the ran to my room.

I was getting ready to go out with Lily but as i was fixing my hair in the mirror my eye cought something on my bed.

It was my old diary?I never thought i would find it again!I thought i lost it forever.I quickly grabbed it and strted reding it.

Page num 1.

"Dear Diary...In the future i want to be special to people,i want to be famous like all the other stars i see on my TV!But moat of all,i would like to be a guitarist!That is my biggest dream ever.And i really want to learn how to sing like all the singers my mum and dad listen to and then i would start dancing around!It was kinda funny haha!I hope my dreams come true one day Lord...Thank you and good bye!!"

Wow i guess i really did have big dreams when i was a kid!It was fun reading it all.

I quickly grabbed my pen and found an empty page and started writing out of my heart.

Page num 19.

"Dear Diary...I know it has been a long time since i told you something about me.But i want to tell you now that in life,i want to find my true love.Someone who will love me for who i am or someone who will not care about my looks or anything like that!For exemple like in those Vampire movies!They find someone and at first they hate eachother but then they get to know eachother more and they fall i. love and have a happy life.I need someone who will die for me,kill for me.That they love me.Lord i really hope you will help me find someone...Thank you and good bye!!"

There.I wrote something that i wanted to write in that diary for so long but i couldnt find it.So i finally did it!

"Oh shit i forgot to call Lily!"i said grabbing the phone.

I called her.

Phone call

Vanessa:"Hey Lily!Im sorry i disnt call i was busy!"

Lily:"Heyy its okey dont worry!Anyway im waiting for you in front of the mall so hurry up!"

Vanessa:"Okey see you there!"

End of the phone call

I left the diary under my bed so no one can read it.I just have a weird feeling that someone will one day but i dont know who...

But all i want now is for what i writen in there comes true one day!

"God i hope it will come true one day..."

I said to myself leaving my house.

*few minutes later*

Soon i came to the mall and Lily and i had so much fun there.We almost got kicked out but we didnt care at all.

I still had that feeling someone is gonna read my diary one day...But i didnt bother myself that much with that.

"I really hope no one reads it and i hope it becomes true one day."

i said to myself in my head and i really do hope that.

I siriously do.