Jealous Julie

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After a long and really off day, especially for Juliana, Danger Force was finally able to go home after their mission.

Julie and Chapa were currently arguing over some girl Chapa had saved during battle. Though that wasn't Julie's problem, specifically. It was the fact that they had some sort of moment together. Their eye contact was uncomfortably long, the girl's arms were wrapped around Chapa's neck as she held her and, on top of that, Chapa smiled at her.

Chapa rarely smiles and she definitely doesn't smile at just anyone so what made that girl so special? Was it her wavy long dark brown hair or her big brown eyes? Juliana wasn't sure. The girl was pretty. Really pretty. The last two to make it into the man's nest were, obviously, Julie and Chapa.

Mika, Bose, and Miles were all waiting on Chapa so they could leave together.

"God, don't tell me you're actually jealous right now!?" Chapa held back her laughter as she popped her gum to detransformed out of her suit.

"Pfft. As if" Julie rolled her eyes as she was next to detransform.

"Can we go now? I'm exhausted" Miles yawns. "Shut up!" The couple said in unison. "Geez" Miles held his hands up in defense. "Looks like we're gonna be here for a while. You might as well get comfortable" Mika announced as she took her seat in the rolling chair beside her, near the tube. Miles groaned and Bose chuckled as they both sat in the booth, continuing to wait.

"Then why are you so upset?" Chapa continued. "I'm not" Julie's facial expression and body language said something totally different. Chapa took notice of it all. The way Julie's brows were so close together that they were almost touching. Her boots tapped into the floor with speed and she couldn't stop glaring. "It was nothing, J" Chapa spoke, her voice becoming softer.

Julie bites down on her bottom lip and looks Chapa up and down. "Funny. It definitely looked like something". "You guys were having a thing!" She said, waving her hands around. "What thing? There was no "thing", Jules!" Chapa groans. "Whatever, Chapa! Just forget it." Julie's frustration grew.

Chapa sighed, realizing Julie still wasn't convinced. "What is up with you? Nothing happened!" She said. "She was clinging on to you like a koala" Julie steps up. Chapa scoffs and holds her head down to hide her growing smile.

"She was scared, Jules!".

"I don't buy it. She was looking at me weird when we left" Julie says, skeptical.

"Why did you have to be the one to help her out, huh? Why couldn't it have been Bose or something?" Julie questions before frowning. Her eyes flickered from Brown to Green as her emotions were everywhere. Sad to angry then right back to angry to sad. "I bet that brick wall would have been more than willing to help" Juliana grins as she stares out into space.