It's a Family Thing

JULIANA'S POV

JULIANA'S POV

It had only been a few days since the whole incident with Mika and Chapa alongside me almost dying.

Things were pretty complicated for the team but luckily there were surprisingly no crime alerts for us.

Chapa was suspended for two weeks from crime fighting after knocking out Mika. Sadly for Mika, She got the suspended for a month from crime fighting. After, you know, the fact that she blasted me off a moving vehicle and almost killed me. I reasoned with dad to not make it worse than it already was with the punishment.

Dad made them do different things around the Mans Nest as a punishment which were mainly the things he didn't feel like doing himself.

The two hadn't spoken to each other since Hard Drive mission and I don't think they were going to anytime soon.

Miles and Bose were currently outside doing who-knows-what. I was simply enjoying my own company for once, watching movies in the booth of the Mans Nest. I heard the Danger Force chairs come up from downstairs and the glass doors open from when the boys were outside. Everyone spoke at the same time interrupting my movie time.

"Where's Ray?!" They all asked.

"He should be downstairs, why?" I answered.

"I'm over this punishment!" Chapa groaned and sat by me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I ran my hand through her hair. "Not more than me" I heard Mika mumbled under her breath as she leaned against the counter.

"Someone's outside asking for him" Bose says.

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't know, some lady." Miles shrugs. "She came up to the Mans Nest?" Chapa asks. "Yeah" Bose nods. "I'm pretty sure they know each other, I'm assuming since she called him by his government" Miles says. "I'll go find him then" I told them.

"FATHER!" I yelled.

He walked into the room moments after.

"What?".

"There you guys go!" I said, motioning to him. Everyone started to talk at one time. "Hold on. Hold on!" Dad huffed. "You two are still on punishment, so get back to it" He says to Chapa and Mika. "Ugh!" Mika groaned headed back downstairs.

Chapa kissed my cheek and removed herself from the booth before leaving too.

"And what lady are you two talking about?" My dad asked Bose and Miles.

"A older lady, brownskin, braided locs, black suit" Miles briefly stated.

"Sounds like his type" I mutter as my eye were glued to the TV screen. "If she's a mom even better" Bose joked. "Ha!" I heard my dad laugh before getting back on topic; "But is she though?". "God..." I scoffed. "Go see for yourself, she's outside" Miles says. He hummed as he walks out.