Taking One for The Team

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Whatever!" Volt says.

"Look, stop using him to make us jealous because you're all booty hurt that we forgot about your movie night" Volt stated.

"It won't work" AWOL says. "We will never be jealous of him" Bose added. "You should just admit that your feelings are hurt, it's not healthy to bottle things up" Chest monster says. "Why is that thing here" Captain man asked. "I thought I told you to get rid of it" Captain man says.

"I adopted him as my pet" Juliana says as she popped up out of nowhere. "GAH, where did you come from" Captain man jumps back. "On a Swellview sidewalk, I don't know which one to be precise" Julie shrugs.

Captain man rolled his eyes and sat on Chest monster. "Hey doll" Lil' Dynomite says as he grabs Julie's hand and kissed it. "Gross, get back" Juliana says as she snatched her hand away and stepped back. Volt glared him down and went to go stand behind Julie, protectively.

━━━━━━

Meanwhile, Lil' Dynomite started to ruin things for the team.

He took Brainstom's man-genda job. The man card that was for Volt was given to Lil' Dynomite. He also has the sheriff of danger force badge that AWOL wants as well. He moved his things in ShoutOut's locker and her locker is now a chair.

Lil' Dynomite and Captain Man showed up to the battle of the bands and took home second place.

They played what didn't sound like Blinding Lights but felt like it. The team wasn't mad about Lil' Dynomite ruining things with their team. They were mad about Captain Man and his crazy, idiotic scheme. There was a melt down at the swellview nuclear power plant.

Captain man was too busy trying to find a split feather condor egg for his hair gel to help out.

Brainstorm and AWOL invited Lil' Dynomite to tag along with them instead.

━━━━━━

"Gah this core is the worse" Penélope, the power plant worker groans in frustration as the two heros were there. "Relax Penélope, Do you how a nuclear reactor works" Volt asked. "Like Sorrrta" Penélope says. "Oh god" Volt groans. "How did you get hired here" ShoutOut asked.

"I don't know, I guess i just crushed the interview" Penélope says.

"Okay" Volt says in a worried tone. "Have no fear the boys are here" Brainstorm says as he, AWOL, and Lil' Dynomite comes into the nuclear power plant room. "Oh god, Boys, THAT'S MY BIGGEST FEARRRR" Penélope whines as she runs out of the room.

"Whadda' we got" AWOL asked.

"We got a melty plutonium core and the shut off valve is inside the reactor" ShoutOut explains. "Someone has to go inside and crank it closed" Volt says. "Like now" ShoutOut added. "But won't that person get like...melted" Brainstormed questioned in a panic.

"Yes".

"Pretty much".

"Time to take one for the team"
Lil' Dynomite Stated as he held the reactor door handle. The danger force team started to talk at the same time.

"Wait what, No".

"No, No, No, No,No".

"Oh god".

"Not Happening".

"-But I owe you guys, you all been so nice to me" Dynomite says as Volt and ShoutOut pulled him away from the door. "Yeah, we're not mad at you" Volt says. "We're made at Captain Man" AWOL adds. "-For being a total gunch" Volt stated.

"Let's just wait for Captain Man, he's densitized...he could probably go in here and play the extended version of Blinding Lights on his keytar and not get melted" ShoutOut stated.

"-Plus he's been a total gunch" Volt smiled.

"But we're running out of time, that meter's looking pretty melty if you asked me" Dynomite says as he points to the meter that said non-melty and melty. "Fine I'll teleport back to the man's nest and as soon as Captain Man gets there, I'll bring him back here" AWOL suggested.

"Good idea" Volt says.

"Sounds like a plan" Brainstorm added.

"So Lil' Dynomite, as brave as that was of you to offer" ShoutOut Started before getting get off. "Wish me luck ma'ams and sirs, also tell Juliana that I love her" Lil' Dynomite says. "I'll never tell her that" Volt says before coming to her realization.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO" The whole team called out together as they tried to stop dynomite but it was too late.

"'Kay if someone just got melted I'm gonna be so fired" Penélope says as comes back inside the room. "Are you serious" Volt asked. Lil' Dynomite actually turned off the reactor but once he made it the door with a huge smile on his face, He blacked out.

The team rushed to open the door and helped him.

With Dynomite on brainstorm's back and AWOL's teleportation abilities, the team made it back to the man's nest with no problem.

Expect the one they had with Lil' Dynomite.