The Disapproval

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As ShoutOut and AWOL went to go help Captain Man, Volt and Brainstorm had bigger problems.

The healing suit was starting to get out of control. "Uh what's going on" Julie asked as she came up from the tube. "Oh hey babe, where have you been" Volt eyes lit up and a smile appeared on her lips. "Oh I went shopping and I got you a pres-" She says.

"Uh sorry, Julie that all nice and stuff bu- but not right now" Brainstorm cuts her off, still freaking out.

"Oh right um I think it's time to call schwoz" Volt says. "Ugh, where am I?" Lil' Dynomite groans. "Oh snap, what happened to Lil Dynomite" Juliana questions. "What do you want" Schowz asked as he was on Volt's phone hologram.

"Schowz, where are you" Brainstorm asked.

"My friends and I are following Court and Courtney on tour, tonight we're in Branson, Missouri" Schowz answers. Some woman was calling his over and he tries to leave. "No, wait!" Volt says. "Did I save the day, love" Lil' Dynomite asked. Juliana chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm not your love, Lil' D" Julie sighs.

"Listen your healing suit got zapped and now it's malfunctioning, we need your help" Volt says. "What healing suit" Schowz asked. "-The one shoutout found in your bedroom but we needed it to save Lil' Dynomite" Brainstorm stated.

"That's a suit I've designed to give myself superhero abilities so I can go on missions-" Schwoz starts. "-It took me twenty years to build it" Schowz finished with a slight pout. "Does it work" Brainstorm asked. "Did you give it to Lil' Dynomite" Schwoz questions.

"Maybe".

"YES".

"Well, don't plug it in" He says. "Too late for that one" Julie called out. "Okay, well just don't zap it or anything" Schwoz says. "Oh, she did" Brainstorm panicked. "Okay, well it still should be fine as long as it hasn't been exposed to any radiation lately" Schwoz stated.

"Oh boy".

"Goodbye".

Julie giggled as she watched the two panic a bit. ShoutOut, AWOL, and Captain Man came back. "HEY, I got a problem over here" Volt called out. "You can super-scream me all you want" Captain Man starts as he was a bit out of breath.

"It doesn't change the fact that I used that ridiculous little try-hard to make you guys jealous" He continued.

"Uh, my dude" Volt says while signaling him to be quiet.