Knock Out

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Back at the Man's Nest, Miles and Chapa were currently at Mika's throat for the accident that happened earlier that night.

"EVERYTHING IS NOT A COMPETITION, MIKA, SHE COULD'VE DIED TONIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU!" Miles argued with his sister.

"YOU DONT THINK I KNOW THAT!" Mika yelled.

"Guys, can we just chill out?" Bose asked, kind of uncomfortable. "No!" Chapa hissed. "I told you that I was sorry!" Mika says with teary eyes. Chapa scoffed. "You're sorry?" Chapa asked as she steps up to the girl who she didn't even recognize anymore.

"What you did was fuc- it was irresponsible!" Chapa spat, she cut herself off from cursing knowing Ray was right beside them. He understood why they were so upset, anyone else would be too in this situation. He let the group, mainly Miles and Chapa, have at it since he had already figured out what his punishment was for Mika.

Mika held her head down and tapped her foot on the ground, repeatedly.

"I mean you of all people should know about it the most!" she continued.

"Imagine if Julie died..." Chapa paused for a moment. The team saw how much this situation was effecting her the most. She tried to hide it, to keep her cool but it wasn't working in her favor. "That- that would've been on you and not anyone else!" Chapa stated.

Mika wiped her tears away and stood up from the booth before making her way towards Chapa.

"Mika..." Bose warned her. "It wasn't my fault!" Mika said. "It wasn't..." Chapa couldn't help but laugh as she looked Mika up and down. Her nose flared up before she slightly frown.

She stared Mika down before zapping her with her volts.

Chapa inhales sharply as Bose rushed up to Mika from the booth. "CHAPA!" Miles yelled. "Get her out of here!" Ray called out. Miles did as told and teleports Chapa out of the Mans Nest.

"Miles, let me go!" Chapa says as They made it into Julie's room.

"What's going on?!" Juliana asked looking up from her book.

"Nothing" Chapa muttered. "We need to talk" Miles said. "You don't need to talk her" Julie's girlfriend hissed and glared at the boy with locs. "Chapa!" Julie gasped. "Ugh!" Chapa ran her hands through her hair as she started to pace around.

Miles tilted his head towards the door and Juliana nods.

She looks back her girlfriend with worry before she closed the door. The two friends were now in the hallway. "So are you going to tell me what the heck is going on?" Julie asked. "I don't think you should be in there with her" Miles says.

"What are you talking about? She's just upset, M" Julie shrugs. "Yeah but she's pretty heated right now" Miles said. "That's nothing new. She's always heated" Julie chuckled. "Dude, she just tried to deep fry my twin!" Miles stated.

"I'm sorry, what?" Julie chuckled softly.

"She knocked Mika out with her volts" Miles answered. "You're joking?" Juliana questioned. "I wish" Miles stated. Julie's mouth dropped. She pressed her lips together while taking in the new information. "Is she okay? Mika?" Julie asked.

"I'm pretty sure Ray called for Schwoz to wake her up, I'm sure she'll be fine" Miles says.

"Good" She nods. It fell silent for a moment before Juliana spoke up again. "Was it because of me?" She asked. Miles closed his eyes as he sighed; "Julie...".

Juliana scoffs and ran one hand through her curls and the other on the side of her hip; "Oh, god, it was!?".

"Like I said she's just really upset" Miles tired to reassure her. "Yeah and I caused that, M!" Julie quickly reminded him. "Hey, come on" Miles says, trying to get her out of that mindset. "Chapa would have never knocked out Mika if none of this would've happened" Julie said.

"And...and Mika wouldn't have blasted me off of a truck if none of this would've happened!" Julie tried her best not to cry in front of the boy before her.

"What're you saying?" Miles asked as he had a feeling what she was trying to say. "I don't know... It's a lot going on right now" Juliana huffs as her bedroom door opens. "Chapa! Hey" Miles and Julie make eye contact with one another before looking at her.

"Hey..." Chapa sniffled; "I think I should really get home".

"My dad already told the parents that the team were having a sleepover here tonight, like one of those school sleepover thingies" Juliana stated.

"I'll just tell mine that I didn't want to stay the night or something" Chapa shrugs.

"But-" Julie sighed as Chapa walked through the two friends.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you later" Chapa says while continuing to walk away. Juliana scoffed as she looks over at Miles, throwing her hands up then back down to her sides. "Go try and talk to her" Miles said. Julie nods as Miles teleports away.

"Chapa" Julie called out going after her girlfriend; "Chapa! wait".

"I don't want to talk" Chapa says from a distance. "I do! And I really think we need to" Julie says. Chapa sighs and stops herself from walking away. "Look, I get it, you're upset" Julie says as Chapa turned around.

Chapa shook her head; "You don't get it".

"Then talk to me so I can" Julie frowned.

She didn't the feeling of them arguing. "Fine..." Chapa nods. "I knocked out Mika." Chapa stated. "I let my anger get the best of me once again!". "Are you scared of me?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Of course not!" Juliana told her; "Why would you even think that?".

Chapa looked away from her and quickly wiped her tears away.

"Sweetheart..." Julie grabs the girl's hand and Chapa looks back at her with a sad look.

It seemed like she'd been crying a lot tonight. "I'm feeling really bad right now" Chapa cried. "That's okay" Julie nods. "I didn't mean to shock her like that, I swear!" Chapa hugged the curly hair girl and buried her head into her neck.

"It's okay, she's fine" Julie rubs her back, soothingly; "Everything's going to be fine, Chapa".

"It doesn't feel like it" Chapa muttered as she held her girlfriend close.

"Baby..." Juliana sighed.