Seriously

JULIANA'S POV

JULIANA'S POV

"Chapa, Julie, what are you guys doing back here" Someone said from behind us. I looked over Chapa's shoulder and Chapa looked back while her left hand formed electricity starting at her fingertips in the color red. We saw Bose. I sighed and chuckled.

"Relax, C. It's just Bose" I said.

"Bose..." Chapa says as she seems irritated. "So, What are you guys doing back here?" Bose asked while running his hand through his shaggy hair. "Better question what are you doing back here?" Chapa says as she tries to change the subject off of us. "I just wanted to come find a squirrel! What about you guys? Looking for squirrels too?" Bose asked.

Chapa and I looked at each other then back to Bose and started to talk at the same time.

"Yeah, definitely".

"Sure, buddy!".

"Oh, cool. I'll let you two get back to squirrel hunting then" Bose says with a smile as he leaves to go find a squirrel. I guessed. We both waited a few seconds before talking again making sure that Bose had officially left us by ourselves. "So... back to this" Chapa says as she softly places her hand on my cheek. "Yeah" I mumbled as I leaned in a bit closer.

Our lips softly brushed against each other and it only took one of us to make the final move. My guess was that Chapa who was going to make the final move but I'll never know because we got interrupted, again. "Julie! Chapa! Stop whatever you're doing and come down to the school" Miles stated behind us. "Oh, come on!" Chapa mumbled. Chapa closed her eyes and looked behind her.

We both gave him a 'seriously' look. "We're kinda in the middle of something here!" Chapa hissed. Miles furrow his eyebrows before his eyes widen and a smile crept on his face. I started to get nervous and I grabbed Chapa's hand. She light squeezed it giving me comfort.

"No way! No way! No wayyy!" Miles squealed.

"I am so happy for you guys... Wait who said I like you first, was it Julie? I bet it was Julie" Miles rambled. My nerves completely went away once he said that sentence. "Wait, what?" I asked in shock. "I'll explain later" Chapa whispered to me in my ear. I nodded my head with a slight smile.

"We both said it together, Miles" Chapa says.

Miles came over to us and sat down on the ground which caught Chaps off guard but she let it go seeing how excited he was.

"Okay, so, are you both going to be wearing suits at the wedding? Maybe a jumpsuit for Jules" Miles questioned. "Or is Jules wearing a dress and Chapa is wearing the suit? Or is it both dresses-" Miles rambled on and on before I stopped him. "Miles, breathe! You're way too happy right now" I told him.

"Besides why are you talking about a wedding for? We're only fourteen" I said with a chuckle.

"I mean, I don't mind..." Chapa said.

I jokingly pushed her shoulder and smiled. "How could I not? My two favorite people who I ship the most are finally together" Miles beamed. "It's like I'm reading a book and the main characters finally have their happily ever after!" Miles said as tears built up in his eyes. "Miles... are you about to cry right now" Chapa asked.

"N-no, no, I'm not! We should get down to the school Ray is waiting" Miles says as his voice cracks.

Miles got up and left. Chapa laughed and I laughed even more. "We should get going, C" I said as I got up off the ground and dust myself off. I held out my hand and Chapa grabs it.

She stood up and patted on her clothes getting the dirt or dust that was on her off. "Okay, now let's go" I said as I started to walk. "But the kiss!" Chapa whined. I turned around and saw that she had her arms crossed with a small pout. I giggled at the sight and walked up towards her.

"What are you d-" Chapa questions as I cut her off.

I kissed her cheek and held my lips there for a moment before pulling away and smiling. "Let's go" I said. Chapa cheeks turned red and she started to giggle uncontrollably. I shook my head and grabbed her hand leading her down to the school.

We saw the team in school all doing their own thing.

Bose actually had a squirrel in his hand which probably wasn't the best idea. Miles was on his phone before he saw us and smiled. Mika scoffed and rolled her eyes before getting on her phone as well. That's when my dad ran in.

"Has anyone seen my glow-in-the-dark hair gel?!" Dad yells in a panic.

Me and Chapa look at each other before looking back at my dad.

"Seriously!?" We both said in sync.