Drive Hard

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Four months had passed since the incident with Lil' Dynomite happened and things had been going well for everyone.

Juliana and Chapa were going on dates whenever and wherever at any time. Julie had been practicing her powers all month and was actually getting excited for her new abilities. Chapa was helping out a lot and she loved to see the way Julie's eyes lit up every time she did something right.

She joined danger force two months ago and she called her superhero name "Ruthless", her suit was

purple with a logo of her hexagon designed force field since it was what she used the most during battles.

Juliana had found out that Chapa's little brother, Dallas had found out about her powers.

Chapa had started to panic once Ray told her that he had to erase his memory. Luckily, they couldn't do it since they don't have the memory wiper anymore. Chapa made Dallas swear that he wouldn't tell a single person, their parents, the internet. A diary or even a plant about her powers or she would zap him until the end of time.

He swore and he never spoke to anyone about it, it was their secret.

He wanted to keep it that way since him and Chapa never actually had something to share or at least have in common but now they do.

Juliana had realized that Mika was acting friendly towards her as she seemed like she wanted to be friends.

She didn't buy it for a second before they actually started to hang out and have sleepovers together. Mika had actually enjoyed Julie's company and liked having her around for awhile. Mika couldn't let the small little friendship that was slowly building up get in the way of her plan.

The team noticed her being quiet and weirdness but brushed it off since she's always been like that whenever she's not being a nerd.

It was another school day and the team were currently the man's nest waiting on AWOL to finish his cabbage patch.

"Can you please hurry" Volt and Ruthless said together. "Oh my gosh, this cliff is the worst" A girl whines as she was stuck on a cliff while being on the video call with danger force. "AWOL, We gotta go" Volt groans.

"Hold on, I gotta get my bites in" AWOL says.

"Why are you eating cabbage" Brainstorm questions. "We need to go rescue that cute girl" He added. "My name is Mandy but thank you" She says. "I'm having a very bad day and I needed that" Mandy said.

AWOL adds a second screen and shows a BuzzFood article called "Lebron's Secret to Slam? Crushing Cabbage!".

"Now, according to this article on BuzzFood, once you take ten thousand bites of cabbage" AWOL says. "You'll be able to dunk like LeBron" AWOL chuckled. "Cabbage is gross though" Volt says. "Exactly" ShoutOut agreed. "Hey, nothing tastes as good as dunking feels" AWOL shrugged.