Distance

JULIANA'S POV

JULIANA'S POV

It's been two months since we got the British kids out of the school and things have been different.

The team and my dad, Captain Man, had to go undercover as bad guys at The Beatin' Dungeon to catch a criminal because they stole books from the Swellview library.

Well besides my dad's stupid books 'Man, I feel like a hero'.

They took a trip to Paris to protect France's national treasures. Bose and I were accidentally left alone, well, mainly Bose. I didn't want to go. We both tried and stop The Toddler from breaking into The Man's Nest. We succeeded.

Henry came back for about a week and Dad was ignoring all the emergency calls and the team since he was here.

We also got puppies! I named mine Cinnamon.

Chapa's been distant for the past three weeks. I didn't know why though. She and Mika are spending more time together but I expect that because their friends and they have known each other longer. I've been meaning to ask Chapa something but it's never the right time.

It's either she's busy or she shuts me down.

Either way, it's never the time so I'm going to try again hopefully it works out. I sighed and left my room. I headed down to the school and I saw Bose and Chapa. "Jules!" Bose called out, happily as he rush over and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged back. "Hey, B" I said. I waved at Chap. All she did was look down and pack her bag to leave. Ouch. Bose checks his phone.

"Guys, I'm leaving. I'll see you two later" Bose said as he left but hit his head on the way out.

"I'm okay!" Bose said.

I chuckled and looked at Chapa. She grabbed her bag and stood up. "Chapa, you're leaving too?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess. I'm the only person left here" Chapa says with a chuckle and turns away. "Wait! ...Uh, I need to tell you something" I said. I fidget with my fingers. "Okay, sure. What's up?" Chapa says as she turned back around. I instantly looked up at her, surprised that she actually wanted to talk instead of running off.

"Can you make it quick though?" She asked. "Mika and I are having this sleepover later and I wanna get ready" Chapa says. "O-oh, okay! Um, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Hip Hop Purée with me-" I said before she cut me off. "Listen, J, I should really get going. Can we finish this later?" Chapa asked. "Yeah, yeah, go ahead!" I answered as I pressed my lips together.

"Okay! Great" Chapa chimed.

"Yeah, super great" She left and I headed up to my room. I stopped in my tracks and energy went through my body. I caught my breath. "Weird" I mumbled. I went to my room and let myself fall on the the bed.

^Juliana's Room^

^Juliana's Room^

I turned around and faced my pillow. I screamed inside it. Why couldn't I just tell her that I wanted to spend more time with her?! "I'm an idiot!" I said to myself. "Yeah, you are." A voice said on the other side of the room. I jumped up and I looked in the corner. I saw me. "What the fu...? Dad!" I screamed. That's when I remembered that Dad and Schowz were gone for the day.

"Dude, you need to relax" The other me said.

"H-how is this happening?!" I asked.

"How should I know? You're the one with the powers" The other me said. "P-powers? I don't have powers" I stammered. "Yeah, well, whoever told you that lied to you" She sai. The clone, I'm guessing, sits on the bed near me. I poked her shoulder and my finger stayed on her for a few seconds before officially going through her- my body. Freaky.

"Forget about this. We need to tell Chapa how we feel!" She said. "Yeah, no. That's not going to work" I said. "Listen, all we have to do is get enough courage to actually talk to her about your- our feelings" The clone says. "And how do I do that?" I sassed. "It's easy just get her alone with you and make sure she has no way to leave!" She said.

"I'm pretty sure that's kidnapping" I pointed out.

"True... Okay, fine! Just make her jealous" She says. "Jealous?" I questioned. "Yes! And if she truly doesn't have feelings for us then she won't react" The clone said. "But if she does?" I asked. "We shoot our shot!" The clone beamed in excitement. "Okay... but how do I make her jealous?" I asked, now invested.

"We could use Bose for help" The clone said. We both looked at each other and laughed. "Nah!" we said unison. "Oh, I know! We could ask Summer for help" The clone of me says. "That's perfect!" I said. It went silent. I looked over and noticed I- my clone was gone. "Yeah. Today cannot be anymore weirder" I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone and started to text Summer.

Juliana = Julia🍿

Summer = Summie🧚🏽

Messages

Julia🍿
Hey Sum, I need your help

Summie🧚🏽
Okay. With what, JJ?

Julia🍿
A girl...my crush

Summie🧚🏽
EEEEEE!!!!!

Summie🧚🏽
Kakshreghjhfs!

Summie🧚🏽
Okay! Tell me everything what she's like- is she pretty???

Julia🍿
She's awesome! Definitely pretty but I'm not sure if she likes me back

Julia🍿
I kinda need you to come down here and help me, ONLY if you're down with it?!

Summie🧚🏽
Baby, you know I am!

Summie🧚🏽
I'll be in swellview in two days anyway so don't worry about a thing sweetheart!!!

Julia🍿
Perfect! This is why I love you<3

Summie🧚🏽
Of course, you do! who wouldn't?

Julia🍿
Don't make me regret this 🙄 I'll see you in two days!

Summie🧚🏽
😂 Can't Wait!

I sighed in relief and placed my phone down.

Let's hope this works! Please work.