No Matter What Happens

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Have you tried talking Mika?" Julie asked out of nowhere.

"Nope" Chapa answered, truthfully. "Why?" Juliana questioned. "I- Because there's no reason for me to talk to her, J" Chapa says. "She tried to unalive my girlfriend. And with the way she treats you?" She scoffs. "I'm shocked at how calm you are about all of it" Chapa adds. "Things were said and done, C" Juliana said.

"It's in the past. So why don't we just keep going forward and work together to regain the friendship you guys have that has been blurred by anger and hate?" She suggested.

"I know you guys miss each other. And with you two going head to head, the team has been off" Julie said. "We still win the fight, that's all that matters right?" Chapa questions. "Chapa" Juliana gave her a look. Chapa pouts. "You can't just hate each other forever" Julie says. "Fine. Fine, I'll try and talk to her or whatever" Chapa gave in, making Julie happy.

"But not before me! I wanna talk to her too" Juliana said.

"Cool. That's cool" Chapa says as she laid down next to the girl beside her who was currently staring at one of the posters on taped to the ceiling. In sync, the side of their heads both falls back into the Chapa's pillows and they look into each other's eyes. Julie tries to hold her smile down as her heart race. "Quit looking at me like that" Julie said, softly.

"Like what?" Chapa asked, knowingly. "Like that! That look right there" Juliana says before she smiled. "I have no idea what you're talking about" Chapa began to smile herself, taking in the moment. Julie playfully rolling her eyes. "Julie?" Chapa questions as she tucks Julie's light curls behind her ear. "Yeah, Chapa?" Juliana answers.

"Can you promise me something?" She asks. "Anything" Julie smiles. "That nothing will change between us" Chapa said. "Chapa, the future is chaotic and unpredictable, so I can't really promise you that" Juliana let's out a soft laugh. "Okay. How about this?" Julie nods as Chapa continues. "Can you promise me that you and I will be there for each other no matter what happens?" She asked again.

"I promise, Chapa. No matter what" Julie smiled from ear to ear.

They locked pinkies and kissed their thumbs. "Lula" Lydia said as she leaned on the door frame. Juliana sits up and scratches her head. She knew that Chapa's mother wasn't that very happy about Chapa being Bisexual. From what Chapa told her, Lydia didn't really like to acknowledge the fact that she had a preference for girls and tried her hardest to make Chapa see that it was a phase.

That's one of the main reasons why they argued so much besides the Superhero talk.

But no matter how hard she tried, Chapa liked who she liked and one day her mother either had to accept it or she didn't. She was more open with her dad about things than her mom. "Mom..." Chapa says as she sits up and sighs. "It's time for your friend to head back home, it's getting late for the two of you" Lydia said. "But it's still day light out-" Chapa instantly tried to protest but Julie thought it would be best not for them to argue.

"Come on, you can walk me out" Julie smiled.

Chapa raised her eyed and nodded in agreement. "I- yeah okay!" Chapa said, grinning. Lydia looked between two before leaving. The two girls make it down stairs and talked a bit more by the door. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Chapa says. "Okay" Juliana nodded.

"Okay" Chapa whispered as they stared into each other eyes once again, getting lost in the moment.

Juliana cleared her throat and looks behind Chapa and to her mother. "Thank you again, for letting me talk to Chapa, Mrs. De Silva" Juliana says, sweetly. "You're welcome" Lydia said just as she goes into the living room. "Bye, C" Julie said before she leaves. "Later" Chapa slightly waved.

Letting out happy sigh, Chapa locks the front door and smiled to herself.

She wished that moments like those would last forever.