Excuse Me

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Chapa looks up from playing with her rings and sees Summer's arm wrapped around Julie's neck.

Chapa had seen those two interact multiple times and it didn't bother her as much as it does now. "Take your arm from around her" Chapa hissed. "Excuse me?" Summer says. "You heard me, take your arm from around her neck, Monroe" Chapa said blankly.

The two girls gave each other a death stare. "Make me" Summer responses. "Gladly" Chapa smirks and flicks a volt to summers hand. Summer's arm instantly left julie's neck and start to examine her hand. "You little dipstick" Summer glared.

"Guys..." Julie said getting worried about the situation which was not according to her plan.

"Cool" Bose said in awe oblivious to the fight that was about to break out. "Guys, relax. It's not that big of a deal" Mika said. "Yeah, Mika's right, for once" Julie says in agreement. "Hey!" Mika calls out. "Seriously, guys, the nature around us will solve all of this" Miles says.

"Quiet!" Mika and Juliana yelled together. Miles rolled his eyes. "Bose, let's go get some wings" Miles said. "That sounds good to me!" Bose said as they both jumped off the booth. Bose had fallen and hit his head.

"Oh, man" Miles said as he helps his friend up. Julie couldn't help but snickered at his clumsiness. The two boys left. Mika and Juliana glared at each other, again. They both got out of the booth.

"Mika, you know, I'm getting really tired of you thinking you know everything" Julie said. "Guess what, Juliana?" Mika starts. "I'm getting really tired of you trying acting like a princess when you're not". "Just because you don't have powers doesn't mean that you can follow us everywhere" Mika finished.

Summer and Chapa looked at each other then back to the girls. "I can do whatever I want. You can't order me to do anything" Julie says as she fold her arms over her chest. Mika rolled her eyes. "I can blast your head off how about that?" Mika starts as a smirk form on her lips.

"Oh, and, by the way, if you haven't noticed Chapa is mine you need to get that little fantasy out of your head" Mika finished as her nose scrunched up a bit.

"Excuse me?" Chapa said as she looks at Mika from the booth.

"Alright, let's go" Julie scoffed and placed her hair in a ponytail. "Julie, this isn't the plan" Summer hissed. "What plan" Chapa asked in confusion. "Don't worry about it" She said.

Chapa rolled her eyes and looked at the situation between Mika and Juliana. She knew they were about to fight and wanted to stop it before it got messier. "You're really worthless you know that?" Mika starts. If Julie's heart could be shattered into a million pieces it would've.

"I'm still in shock that Chapa even wants to be friends with you let alone in a relationship" Mika says.

That sentence made Chapa's blood boil inside her.

Mika was a lot of things and being hurtful was one of them but hearing what she had just said to Juliana hurt her to the core. Julie was going in for a punch but Chapa and Summer jumped out of the booth stepping between the two. Chapa has gotten a hold of Julie's waist.

"Enough!" Summer yelled.

"Mika cut it out!" Chapa hissed as she held Juliana back.

"Why? You know it's true," Mika says with an eye roll. Julie pulled her eyebrows together and push chapa back causing her to lose her grip that she had on her. Juliana simply ran out of the man's nest without another word. "Julie!" Summer and Chapa called out. Mika huffs and left out the automatic door way.

"Way to go Chapa, you lost them both" Summer said. Chapa sighed and ran her fingers through her short hair. "This probably would've never happened if you never came" Chapa spats while she squeezed her hand in anger they both spark with electricity. "Ah, no. This wouldn't have happened if Julie would just own up to her feelings" Summer said.

"What?" Chapa asked.

"Nothing! And you know what this sounds really personal, so yeah. Please go check on my best friend, I need to get home, later!" Summer said just before she left.

━━━━━━
CHAPA'S POV

Summer had left and I bit the bottom of my lip.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the Man's Nest in the hope of finding Julie somewhere nearby. It took me a few minutes before I finally found her. "Ju, there you are" I said in relief. "Go away!" She says as head buried in her legs.

"No way" I said. "Please, just go. I don't want to talk" Juliana said. "Fine then we won't" I said as I sat on the ground next to her but leaving a gap between us to give her space. It was silent for a while. "Julie..." I said. "You said we wouldn't talk" Julie said.

"Yeah, I know, but it's important" I pointed out. Juliana lifts up her head and looks at me. "What is it?" She asked as she sniffed. "I-" I before cutting myself off. As much as I hate to see her cry, she still looks beautiful.

"I'm sorry, I really am... This is my fault" I said.

"It's not" Julie says.

"Yes, it is! If I just kept my distance away from Mika and not led her on more than I already did maybe this situation wouldn't have happened" I said.

"Chapa... Mika is her own person, she made her choices so that's nowhere near your fault" Julie said. "The truth is I should've just told you my feelings instead of coming up with this stupid plan that didn't even work" Juliana said.

"Plan?" I asked. "Summer... She's just my friend and I came up with this plan to make you jealous" Julie explained. Friend. "Why would you want to make me jealous?" I asked. Juliana went silent.

Wrong move Chapa! Pick a moment.

I kind of got tired of the silence and spoke up. "I like you!" Me and Julie said together. We looked at each other in shock. "W-wait what?" I said trying to adjust to what I just heard.

"I like you- and I mean that as I like you way more than a friend, Chapa" Julie says. "I like you more than a friend too, Jules! I should have told you sooner" I said. I felt my cheek heating up and I noticed her bright smile had fallen.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. "What about Mika?" Juliana asked. I sighed. "Julie" I said. "Yes?" She responses. I moved closer to her and grabbed her hand and lock it in mine. "It's just me and you, okay-" I started. Julie nods. "Let's just forget about Mika. I'll explain it to her later" I finished. "She's not going to live this down" Julie says.

"So" I stated blankly with a shrug. She laughed softly and shook her head. I missed her laugh. We simply stared into each other's eyes and everything else from my mind seemed to drift away to only focus on her. "Julie?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She hummed. I exhaled and placed my hand on her cheek. "Oh" Juliana says in realization. "Do you want to? We can wait and-" I started but she cut me off. "It's okay, Chapa. We can kiss" Julie said.

"Okay" I said with a slight smile as we both leaned in.

"Chapa, Jules, what are you guys doing back here?" Someone said from behind us.