//Epilogue: Stormalong John//

It has been a long time since last we saw Dear Y/N and Their beloved Mistress. Since the defeat of oyster, they had no opponents that truly threatened them the same way. Once the two of you had figured this out, you had both gotten the same idea.

For the months after Oyster's defeat, the two of you would go on a spree across all of earthbread. Figuring that ruling the world when most of it is underwater would be easy, any places you two conquered had been flooded to ensure this.

The Pure Vanilla kingdom, due to it's flying nature, would prove more hardy than other places. But with a bit of your guile and cunning and a bit of Black Pearl's Beastly abilities, it was soon yours. You still remember the ruler of the place begging for his people's lives as black pearl sliced his head clean off.

The Hollyberry kingdom was easy as could be. It's proximity to the sea made it easy to drench in glorious sea water. The Queen mother didn't even have time to fight back as Black Pearl crushed the aging cookie beneath her gigantic fingers. The kingdom itself providing the two of you with many shiny treasures.

The Dark Cacao kingdom was the only place the provided even any kind of challenge. It's warriors held firm against Black Pearl's onslaught and many were not convinced by your silver tongue. Luckily, the king's advisor wasn't entirely on the kingdom's side. So, in exchange for being advisor to you and your mistress, he gave you the ways to crush this kingdom. Dark Cacao himself died a warrior's death attempting to futilely destroy Black Pearl.

And so on, and so on. By Year's end, all of earthbread would be yours to rule. The terrible reign of the black pearl had begun, and no one could truly unseat the siren from her new place of power. And of course, you would be by her side during all of this. After all, you were her favorite tool and she loved to use you in more ways than one ;).

As for the sea fairy... well, black pearl's handiwork was something else entirely. She had taken this pure bastion of hope and yearning, and twisted it into the perfect tool for you two. Instead of a sword, the sea fairy now wielded a dread abyssal trident that Black pearl had crafted herself. She would be obedient every command either of you two gave her, and would perform whatever tasks were given with the ideal results.

In addition, the following that had first started all that time ago in the Creme republic had resurfaced now. This time, it was a cult that worshipped your mistress and prayed for her mercy and/or her blessing. Black Pearl found it amusing, so she let them stay. The growth of this cult had given your's and black pearl's ego a welcome boost.

And of course as mentioned, affogato was now your loyal advisor. Black Pearl made it very clear what his place was and that if dared to step out of line, he'd die for his insolence. So far, he's been tacitly staying in his proper place since dark cacao first fell to the seas.

With all this accomplished, the bond between you two had grown even stronger. Your cunning and deceptions working well with black pearl's destruction and malice. When you had raided hollyberry kingdom, you had come across a beautiful ring. Well, now with the world under you two's thumb, you decide to make the greatest move.

Black Pearl accepted of course, she loved her tool quite a lot.  And now, we cut to the day where the two of you are to be officially married. Given the nature of the event, of course all the cult's members had shown up in their own ships to view this event. Affogato would be the one speaking to officially give the vows.

"Welcome, one and all. We are gathered here today for the marriage of Y/N and Black Pearl Cookie. The vows will commence in just a moment." Affogato said, his voice ever the role of the calm advisor. You looked at Black Pearl. She had switched to the attire she wore when you two first met. You yourself had picked out some traditional sailor's clothing to mimic how you looked that day as well.

Just before it began however, Black Pearl could've sworn she saw something in the distance. She spoke no words, but you could tell she saw something. As for what she saw, it was several mermaids of oddly familiar color. But whatever the case, she ignored it for now and continued her focus.

"Now then, let us begin... Black Pearl, do you take Y/N to be your lover, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Affogato asked, looking at black pearl. With a knowing smirk, Black Pearl merely said "I do." Affogato turns to you and asks "Y/N, do you take Black Pearl to be your wife, in sickness and in health, until death do you part." Your mind rushed at the statement. Never did you think when you first ventured to this place would you be in this situation. But you were at peace with this fact, your actions the months prior still hanging in the back of your mind.

"I do." You say. And with that, you take the ring and place on Black Pearl's finger. And without affogato even saying a word, the two of you kiss. The cult's ships go wild, firing off custom made fireworks into the sky as the celebrations truly commence.

And as the two of you dug into the desserts the cult made masterfully crafted for this event, you give one another a single look. As the ships all around you partied it up, as the sea fairy gave you the same dead stare she had since her corruption, as Affogato enjoyed the festivities himself. The both of you smile and begin to feast.

No words need be said. The two of you had already given your vows and kissed.  You two would be together forever, and never to part. It was bad for the rest of the planet, but who cares about them? All that mattered was that you two were happy. That you two were where you belonged.

//

Oh, poor old stormy's Dead and gone...
Storm Along, boys, Storm-along John!
Oh, poor old stormy's dead and gone.
Ah ha! Come along, get along! Stormy-a-long... John...

I dug his grave with a silver spade...
Storm Along, boys, Storm-along John!
I dug his grave with a silver spade.
Ah ha! Come along, get along! Stormy-a-long... John...

I lower'd him down with a golden chain...
Storm Along, boys, Storm-along John!
I lower'd him down with a golden chain.
Ah ha! Come along, get along! Stormy-a-long... John...

I carried him away to Montego Bay...
Storming Along, boys, Storm-along John!
I carried him away to Montego Bay.
Ah ha! Come along, get along! Stormy-a-long... John...

//