//Bonus Chapter: 'Way me, Susianna!//

Welcome one, Welcome all! 'tis I, your favorite entertainer, Shadow Milk Cookie! I have been away from my duties as puppet master for far too long but finally, I am free to tell my stories once again! And for the grand opening to my come-back tour, I have prepared a most divine show for you all! It will make you laugh, It will make you cry, and it will be the most dazzling spectacle one has yet to see! Now, without further ado, let us begin a tale of betrayal, of destruction. Put your hands together, for This is the story of...

Y/N, THE GREAT BETRAYER!

Let us start like how all the greatest hits made by me begin, from the very top! When Y/N was but a burgeoning, young, and ambitious sailor, they thought they could do anything. That they could take on the world and come out the victor in all aspects. This drive and ambition within them meant they would not fit in such a stuffy old creme republic house. They were destined for a life of adventure, excitement in its purest form! So, they went upon their merry way and almost forced their way onto the next expedition of the famed Captain Caviar. 

And it was to the treacherous waters of the Duskgloom sea they traveled! Y/N thought to themselves this would be the ultimate test! This would prove to the world they could handle anything! And in response, the world sent to the Duskgloom it's strongest storms and loudest winds! The Ship was tossed and tumbled, nearly torn asunder by the jagged rocks of the accursed islands! Y/N knuckled down, tried to guide the doomed ship away from danger! They thought for a brief moment that the pain and suffering would be worth it, that they would be proven strong!

And yet, they only proved lacking. Lightning struck the deck, and Y/N was cast into the sea itself to die for their arrogance. Yet, they woke up some time later. Someone had carried them to safety. Or.. what was supposed to be safety. For Y/N was then tormented day in, day out by the sovereign of the Duskgloom sea, the Salivating, Sinister Black Pearl Cookie! A mer-cookie that was backstabbed by a dweller of the surface world, she took some of her built up pain out on poor Y/N. By the end of 2 weeks, all that swagger and confidence had faded and Y/N was at the end of their short rope.

Unable to bear this pain any longer, Y/N made a deal with the mermaid. And so they were sent out back to the republic to do one thing: Capture oyster cookie, a stuffy old lady with more money than crumbs. In the time since the first departure from this wretched place, Y/N had been presumed dead. Swallowed by the sea itself, never to return after such a harrowing storm. So imagine the shock on Caviar and Oyster's faces when Y/N turned up alive and well. It defied all logic, it made no sense. Yet still, they welcomed back their old comrade with open arms and hoped to return to business as usual. But Y/N did not forget the fact everyone seemed to forget about them almost instantly. And besides, they had made a promise to the fallen mermaid. And so, the promise was upheld. In one single night, stuffy old Oysters was snatched away by Y/N and the two of them set sail for the Duskgloom sea.

Upon their return, the Black Pearl was surprised to see such commitment to her demands from such a puny cookie. Much less that they would succeed. And so it was that the black pearl set Y/N on a new course, a new test to prove their commitment to the mermaid's design. And while Y/N was out and about, setting back to the republic to finish some business under the Black Pearl's orders, the mermaid herself had a most devious and reviling plan set in motion for the elder before her. For you see, Oyster had betrayed black pearl long ago and now she sought to give the one who had caused the mer-cookie so much pain what she just deserved. For weeks on end, Oyster was tormented with all manners of fun and exhilarating instruments! The Black Pearl put all her rage, her anger, her sadness into each cut, each breakage, each drop of blood spilt!

And as for dear Y/N? Why, they returned to the republic, their view of it forever tainted as a place of scum and villainy. Where the little guy was stamped on by the fancy rich dwankies of the upper city. "No more!" they decided, using this as opportunity to complete the black pearl's will. Y/N rallied the poor and destitute, galvanizing their suffering into rage against the upper city, and committing them to a path of war. Of course, the republic's best tried to stop it but it was already too late. On the eve of the new moon, the republic fell to the populist insurrection stirred by Y/N. The fires were so huge, so grandiose, they burned the sky itself! Thousands lay dead upon the fine streets, many more run in fear and terror of the frenzied revolt! And as one final up yours to the republic, Y/N slew Captain Caviar with a few dirty tricks. 

Now, Black Pearl was impressed thoroughly. Her newest tool had just killed thousands of republic citizens, guilty and innocent, for her. She had them around her little finger, willing and obedient to do whatever she said. Her wickedness and hatred had tainted Y/N's soul, and now they were just as terrible and savage as the mermaid who could control storms to destroy any unfortunate ship in her seas. In the following months, Y/N would be furthered tainted and brought under her complete control. She even had a little affair with dear Y/N, in order to seal the deal on their new contract for life. Trully, she had never felt happier than this moment. Here was a cookie that she could trust, that she could rely on. It was then that Black Pearl had felt for the first time in a long time that most destructive of emotions.

Love.

She loved Y/N, wanted to keep them happy. Keep them safe from the clutches of a cold, lonely demise. And in truth... Y/N loved her too. It was a twisted relationship. One the cold and cruel master, the other the submissive and obedient tool of destruction. Equal and opposite. So when word came out that Oyster had escaped Black Pearl's clutches and was mounting an offensive against the two lovers, they banded together to face this new threat head on. No amount of fighting could separate them, nothing would!

Except... for death. In the aftermath of the fighting which resulted in Oyster being cast off by the very cookie who had stabbed her in the back, Y/N had collapsed and was crumbling away. Desperate to save the one cookie that she could trust in this world, Black Pearl took her tools once used to torment Oyster and used them to mend Y/N's broken body. Their end would by the mermaid's hands, and not by anyone else! But as the body was being restored, the mind of Y/N raced. They recalled all the people they had ruined the lives of, the untold destruction left in their immense wake. And they realized... it was all pointless. They could've lived their old life if they had not done as Black Pearl requested. They had betrayed everyone they had ever known for one who regarded them as so beneath her, the title of tool was the only fitting name. And as Y/N awoke from their slumber as their body was mended fully, they had been gripped by living with the guilt for the rest of their accursed existence.

So ends our wondrous tale! It is one of my most favorite stories of all that I have made, for it's ending is a true tragedy! A realization of a cookie's misguided, misdirected feelings resulting in the worst possible outcome for everyone!